EC at Newton

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Did Muleshoe improve KV?

At least Kville was at the state championship:)

At least EC makes the playoffs.

(OK, that's it for me. Not interested in a continuation of this.)  

got nothing else to say? you might have a chance of beating newton but only in your wildest dreams will you beat the cats :)

Did Muleshoe improve KV?

At least Kville was at the state championship:)

At least EC makes the playoffs.

(OK, that's it for me. Not interested in a continuation of this.) 

got nothing else to say? you might have a chance of beating newton but only in your wildest dreams will you beat the cats :)

Are you gonna come back after Newton beats you'll? Your a sophomore by now or at least a second year freshman it seems like you'd be done with these moronic statements.

got nothing else to say? you might have a chance of beating newton but only in your wildest dreams will you beat the cats  

.........................................Yo FreshmanPhenom# 17, Are the Cats scheduled to play East Chambers or are You Just Hatin' for the Sake of Hatin'? Never mind I answered My Own Question. Let the Eagles and the Bucs workout our issues,   You learn to " Ride The Mule " Okay ........................................

got nothing else to say? you might have a chance of beating newton but only in your wildest dreams will you beat the cats 

.........................................Yo FreshmanPhenom# 17, Are the Cats scheduled to play East Chambers or are You Just Hatin' for the Sake of Hatin'? Never mind I answered My Own Question. Let the Eagles and the Bucs workout our issues,  You learn to " Ride The Mule " Okay ........................................

Its all good man Kirbyville (not all just some) doesn't know what it feels like to consistently win like ec and Newton he'll grow up 1 day

.........................................Yo FreshmanPhenom# 17, Are the Cats scheduled to play East Chambers or are You Just Hatin' for the Sake of Hatin'? Never mind I answered My Own Question. Let the Eagles and the Bucs workout our issues,   You learn to " Ride The Mule " Okay ........................................

Its all good man Kirbyville (not all just some) doesn't know what it feels like to consistently win like ec and Newton he'll grow up 1 day

Jw how yall can talk trash on a team that just played in the state championship??

.........................................Yo FreshmanPhenom# 17, Are the Cats scheduled to play East Chambers or are You Just Hatin' for the Sake of Hatin'? Never mind I answered My Own Question. Let the Eagles and the Bucs workout our issues,   You learn to " Ride The Mule " Okay ........................................

Jw how yall can talk trash on a team that just played in the state championship??

The Mule Rode The Cats, if had been the other way around, nothing but Praise.

.........................................Yo FreshmanPhenom# 17, Are the Cats scheduled to play East Chambers or are You Just Hatin' for the Sake of Hatin'? Never mind I answered My Own Question. Let the Eagles and the Bucs workout our issues,  You learn to " Ride The Mule " Okay ........................................

I have nothing bad to say about the team just a couple of the idiots on here who constantly pop off

OK They lost but where was Newton?

The Mule Rode The Cats, if had been the other way around, nothing but Praise.

Guest JustAPlayersMom

Newton of course!  I think Newton will play slow in the first quarter (like always) then come back to win this one. 

Defensive Coord. Coach Hatten graded his defensive guys yesterday and the scores were pretty low.  Top score was 100 but some of the starters made scores in the 40's. 

I think he is trying to give them a little kick in the butt and make them play better. 

I guess we will see how that works for him.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

I will go ahead and make my prediction newton by 50 taking it easy ;D

Man what happened did somone from winnie beat you up and steal your bike last week or what?

maybe  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder