Tarkington vs Hardin--Predictions?

Hornet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning never shoot at a hornet nest-They WILL find you and sting the living crap out of you.Somebody asked me was that a birthmark on my head?Nope; Hornet Tattoos from the Big Thicket,I wanted that trophy size nest-2 rounds of twice barrell 12 gauge 3"mag #6 shot was not enough to take it.Back on topic;Longhorns get stung 7-8 times.

Guest ST4life

Hardin wins this game blind folded and moves into the polls..... ;)

Also Tarkington needs a new sound system to much slap back bouncing of the new High Schools extrior wall.......

Also Tarkington needs a new sound system to much slap back bouncing of the new High Schools extrior wall.......

And what poll would that be? The barberpole? maypole? northpole?

Heck, Hardin hasn't won a district championship in 35 years (lost 54-0 in bi-district). That just doesn't generate a lot of state wide respect.

And what poll would that be? The barberpole? maypole? northpole?

Heck, Hardin hasn't won a district championship in 35 years (lost 54-0 in bi-district). That just doesn't generate a lot of state wide respect.

I'm sorry but defeating Tarkington won't move Hardin into the polls.... Maybe having a undefeated season (including district) might raise them up in the ranks but c'mon. I'm sure the team appreciates the "Boost of confidence" but this team is headed in the right direction in becoming a winning tradition. District 23AA is a tough district and I hope the Hornets are not taking anyone lightly...including their regular games.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder