PNG vs Crosby predictions

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have y'all even seen Ennis. or even a team of that caliber ever???  what 4 time state champs, 3 sense 2000 and state finalist. My guess would be NO!!!!

No PNG has never played a top ten caliber team. Ever. In all these years and all the long playoff runs, PNG has never played a high caliber program that has won several state titles in short periods. Like LaMarque (7 time state champ whom we have played a half dozen times or more and never taken it on the chin like Crosby just did) or like Stephenville (5 time state champ whom PNG gave their best game to in the State title game) or like 4A WOS (2 time state champ whom came up just short in a furious comeback to loose to Ennis in one of those state titles that you mentioned and PNG has played some great games with over the years) or teams like Plano and Permian. Need I go on? I am going to guess you are a young man with very little knowledge of HS football history, thus you get a pass on the above statement.

So loosing to anyone like you guys did against Ennis, there is absolutely no way you can put a positive spin on it!

Good Luck this Friday and from all of us at the Reservation we wish you and all Cougar fans the safest of possible trips over and back!

PNG 31-Crosby 21

Good Post!

Hey Hitman,

Perhaps you could add PN-G to your lists of teams that ya'll have played with great playoff experience and a huge history.  Let's see, PN-G has 3 state titles, 6 state finals, and a 3 National Ranking.  Pretty Impressive.  

yes you had a good football team.......IN THE 70'S and 50's.  one good team in 99. the purpose of that post was to stress that just because we got beat by a really good team, does not mean we suck.......And you haven't played anyone that good in a couple of years.....

Hey Hitman,

Perhaps you could add PN-G to your lists of teams that ya'll have played with great playoff experience and a huge history.  Let's see, PN-G has 3 state titles, 6 state finals, and a 3 National Ranking.  Pretty Impressive.  

yes you had a good football team.......IN THE 70'S. the purpose of that post was to stress that just because we got beat by a really good team, does not mean we suck.......And you haven't played anyone that good in a couple of years.....

You are right.  La Marque and Brenham, they were just push-overs when we played them.

Hey Hitman,

yes you had a good football team.......IN THE 70'S. the purpose of that post was to stress that just because we got beat by a really good team, does not mean we suck.......And you haven't played anyone that good in a couple of years.....

You are right.  La Marque and Brenham, they were just push-overs when we played them.

I don't call Brenham who was 8 - 5 and La marque was not that good who lost in the second round a powerhouse..

PNG has not done anything to brag about in the last 10 years or even longer..The only thing you Injuns talk about lately is that we can win the Attendance game.,and we have a prettier stadium...Show me what PNG has done lately,not 20 years ago...

Hey bluejay,

We are talking resumes here.  What is it that your team has that would be so impressive?  The answer is likely nothing since all you can do is bash the "injuns"

The cougars had better hope the zebras are on their side. It appears they will need them.

have y'all even seen Ennis. or even a team of that caliber ever???  what 4 time state champs, 3 sense 2000 and state finalist. My guess would be NO!!!!

Yes we had a meltdown in one quarter (40+ in the 2nd) but those coogs are mad and ready to knock the piss out of someone.  My guess is the Indian will not be doing many dances on Friday night...Crosby by 14

Actually, I think the Indian had to soak his feet in Epson salt and warm water after he got home. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder