FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

Not to be outdone by the "MAN" Michael Myers....

Go to....

This is the hidden content, please

To read the TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

Bronco fans....

Find directions to Wild Cat Stadium halfway down the page on the left!

The FEARLESS PREDICTIONS are pasted below!!!

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS 2009

WHO WILL WIN IN OPENING WEEK!

Want to know who will win week in and week out in SE TX 4A football?

Check out this web page every week!

On Tuesday, Toups Graphics posts his weekly previews where the games will be introduced, then...

ON THURSDAY TOUPS GRAPHICS GIVES HIS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

Toups Graphics is correct over 70% of the time. Remember, this is ALL ABOUT THE KIDS who are giving their all on the field each Friday night. NO MATTER WHO I PICK, good luck to all the young men playing for community pride each and every week. Play your hardest and above all.....

ALWAYS BELIEVE YOU WILL SUCCEED!

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

ALL GAMES FRIDAY, AUGUST 28 UNLESS NOTED

Dayton vs Bay City

This game will be close in the first half, a lone field goal by the Broncos will have the score 3 to 0 at half. In the second half the Broncos start clicking and post three touchdowns. The Broncos will have over 200 yards rushing by the end of the game and the Dayton defense will stymie Bay City all night. A late fourth quarter touchdown puts Bay City on the board.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

Dayton 24 Bay City 7

Barbers Hill vs PN-G

The players at Barbers Hill have never ever played in front of a crowd like they will see on Friday. 8,000 plus Indian fans will be singing Cherokee all night long while the 2nd half special at the concession stand will be smoked turkey eagle legs. The Indian Spirit might have to take salt tablets to stop the leg cramps from dancing the night away. The Indians win BIG and the sounds of Cherokee are heard from the Trinity to the Sabine.

PN-G 35 Barbers Hill 14

Crosby vs Ennis (Saturday in Waco)

Crosby travels to Waco for a Saturday match up with Ennis. Look for the Cougars to have trouble in the opener losing a close one. The Cougars will improve, but many offensive errors will do them in.

Crosby 7 Ennis 24

Magnolia vs Galena Park

Galena Park is flying into trouble this week. The Yellow Jackets will fly into a spray of Raid and fall to their misery this week. Magnolia goes up and down the field and plays the reserves. Magnolia by 4 TDS.

Magnolia 35 Galena Park 7.

GC Memorial vs Pasadena

Memorial won't be the only team struggling in this game. The game will be close in the 3rd quarter when a Memorial turn over will turn the tide. Pasadena scores and holds on to win and go 1 and 0.

GC Memorial 7 Pasadena 14

CE King vs Manvell

Will the Panthers still be suffering flashbacks of the woodshed beating they had when the Broncos visited the undefeated Panthers last year? CE King will start the season off with a bang and put last years defeat into the afterburners. A big night rushing for CE King and the Panther defense holds on in the 4th quarter to preserve the victory.

CE King 28 Manvell 24

North Forest vs Houston Episcopal

The Bulldogs will demolish Episcopal in the opening week. Look for North Forest to post 300 plus yards in rushing and the defense will look impressive. The Bulldogs win by three touchdowns.

North Forest 28 Houston Episcopal 7

Kingwood Park vs Houston Sterling

The Panthers will still be looking for their first victory of the season after Friday night. Kingwood Park will play a great game, but a 4th quarter defensive mistake will result in a long touchdown run by Sterling to seal the defeat for the Panthers.

Kingwood Park 10 Houston Sterling 21

Port Arthur Memorial vs Central

The Jaguars continue the magic of 2008 and start the year off 1 and 0. Look for the Jaguars to win by making the fewest mistakes. The Jaguars will win by a touchdown and look impressive on the defensive side of the ball.

Central 14 PA Memorial 7

West Brook vs Ozen (Saturday - Zaharias Stadium)

Ozen will be thankful that there is such a word as mercy. Look for the Bruins to be winning at half by 28 points and play the reserves in the second half. A huge night for the Brook and a reality check for Ozen.

West Brook 49 Ozen 7

Hamshire Fannet vs Lumberton

The Raiders will be celebrating at the DQ on Saturday after blasting out the Longhorns Friday night. Lumberton posts 5 touchdowns and looks impressive in the opener.

Lumberton 35 Hamshire Fannet 14

Nederland vs West Orange-Stark

The reports are that the coaches might have to wear wading boots Friday night. A huge rain storm and maybe even more on the way will dampen the field to the sponge level for Friday night. This will slow down the Mustangs and give the Bulldogs inside running game the advantage. Look for a low scoring game with the Bulldogs scoring a late go ahead touchdown to pull off a big victory.

Nederland 21 West Orange-Stark 14

Vidor vs Kelly

The Pirates offensive line will set the tone for this game. Three yards and a cloud of dust is back with MORE POWER at Pirate land this year. The Pirates start the year off with a big victory and the Black Pearl sails off to the horizon.

Vidor 28 Kelly 7

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 53 AND 22 = 70%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

ps....

I am a one man band typing all these commentaries, and...

I TEACH MATH!  (grammarizing is just not my thing)

Right now in 7 classes I am teaching 4 different things so my mind is really multitasking.

I am getting over 1,000 hits on this site a day during football season, so...

If any of you see a blantant error, please PM me so I can correct it...

I would hate to misinform the public on the day of a game or any other information.

Thanks for all the nice comments about my work.

Glad I can be a part of SETX and make it the best high school football forum in the state!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE YOUNG MEN THIS WEEKEND!

Guest Ranger83

GC Memorial vs Pasadena

Memorial won't be the only team struggling in this game. The game will be close in the 3rd quarter when a Memorial turn over will turn the tide. Pasadena scores and holds on to win and go 1 and 0.

2008 Game Results

Non-District

Pasadena 27, Goose Creek Memorial 20

Pearland Dawson 54, Goose Creek Memorial 14

District

Dayton 49, Goose Creek Memorial 0

Crosby 50, Goose Creek Memorial 34

Barbers Hill 52, Goose Creek Memorial 34

Galena Park 32, Goose Creek Memorial 14

Houston C.E. King 51, Goose Creek Memorial 20

Goose Creek Memorial 34, Kingwood Park 10

Houston North Forest 34, Goose Creek Memorial 21

GCM Averaged 17 pts per game last year. The ENTIRE team is back this year. No way Pasadena holds them to 7 points!

GC Memorial vs Pasadena

2008 Game Results

Non-District

Pasadena 27, Goose Creek Memorial 20

Pearland Dawson 54, Goose Creek Memorial 14

District

Dayton 49, Goose Creek Memorial 0

Crosby 50, Goose Creek Memorial 34

Barbers Hill 52, Goose Creek Memorial 34

Galena Park 32, Goose Creek Memorial 14

Houston C.E. King 51, Goose Creek Memorial 20

Goose Creek Memorial 34, Kingwood Park 10

Houston North Forest 34, Goose Creek Memorial 21

GCM Averaged 17 pts per game last year. The ENTIRE team is back this year. No way Pasadena holds them to 7 points!

I agree! The Goose starts the season at 1-0

Two upsets here-GCM 21-Pasadena 13  Upstart Manvel returns 10 off/7 def.starters from a 08 team that went to the wire w/Friendswood only to lose in the last min.My upset pick Manvel 32-CE King 14-Manvel Mavericks my dark horse pick to make the playoff's in 09 in dist.24-4a .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami