20-4A Champs ?

Surely some predictions have changed since the last 20-4A Poll !!!   

175 members have voted

1. 1. Surely some predictions have changed since the last 20-4A Poll !!!

• Central
    • Livingston
    • LC-M
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

I starting to think that every team in this district has a chance to make the playoffs. Does anyone agree with me?

I agree with you. It appears that each team in the GT has made some good changes. I haven't heard much about Livingston, but 20-4A will be a very tough district this year. Whoever makes this playoffs will be battle tested and have a lot to be proud of.

Looks like it's a 3 or 4 way toss up for district champ. I would be more interested in how the playoff brackets are gonna shape up. Div. I - Div. II etc.

That said though, I know there's still a lot of pride and bragging rights wars in the GT area, for district champs. Good luck to all the teams over there.

I think it's going to be a close race for the district title this year and i don't see only one teams name on it for the third year in  a row. Vidor has a good team but they play a tough road schedule during Coach C first year at Lumberton he fielded a team that was not as good as it has been recently but for Vidor to play in Lumberton is tough because that is usually a kind of rival game. good luck to everyone

I starting to think that every team in this district has a chance to make the playoffs. Does anyone agree with me?

I agree with you. It appears that each team in the GT has made some good changes. I haven't heard much about Livingston, but 20-4A will be a very tough district this year. Whoever makes this playoffs will be battle tested and have a lot to be proud of.

I seems that Livingsoto gets left out of these discussions. I am sure they have internet up in Livingston right? ;D

I seems that Livingsoto gets left out of these discussions. I am sure they have internet up in Livingston right? ;D

Haven't heard much from up there.  Any idea how they looked in their scrimmages?

Haven't heard much from up there.  Any idea how they looked in their scrimmages?

Pirate, I'm going to give you the same explanation a girl at a beeper company told one of our drivers back in the late 90's before cells got really popular. The problem with Livingston getting this part of the internet up there is because of the trees,  they keep blocking the signal unless the computer user moves their computer into a more open area, they won't get a complete signal.  :D

"Believe it or not, that was a real explanation given to the guy because he lived in Lumberton..." LMAO

• 1 month later...

Nederland will get left out this year ...

I thought that earlier this summer as well, when the rumor was that Bellows was not going to play and focus only on baseball. But with the best QB in 20-4A coming back? No way they are left out. Plus I believe Lovelace (sp?) will be bruising it up like their running back (his name escapes me at the moment -- was it Grogan?) did last year. Expect the same look from the Bulldogs this year.

And, while PN-G may look better under their new coach, no one goes from zero to hero in one year. I see PN-G getting 4 wins or so in route to building up a strong program again though.

(And before you Indian faithful say we have pulled a zero to hero this year, compare our records last year. Vidor has built up to this year off last year's program.)

So RustedCutlass what do you think now??????????????? I just went back and read this whole thread................. Funny Funny Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami