week 2 predictions jr stjfl

RB

I am not coming here to trash any coach or kid or team.  I just think it is kinda fun to try to predict some of these outcomes.  Last week I went 7-1.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.

LUM - WHITE        over    OF

NED - WHITE        over    BMT - GOLD

BMT - BLUE          over    NED - GOLD

VIDOR - WHITE    over    PNG - PURPLE

LUM - RED            over    LCM

WOS - BLUE over    PNG - GREY

Really tough to predict:

KOUNTZE             over    NED - BLACK

VIDOR - BLACK over    PNG - WHITE

Game of the Week:

WOS - WHITE      over      BC

Now, it goes without saying that any team could beat any other team any week.  These predicitions are not meant to provide bad feelings or Bulletin Board material.  Just us old farts having a little fun.

I am not coming here to trash any coach or kid or team.  I just think it is kinda fun to try to predict some of these outcomes.  Last week I went 7-1.  Not bad, if I do say so myself.

LUM - WHITE        over     OF

NED - WHITE        over     BMT - GOLD

BMT - BLUE          over     NED - GOLD

VIDOR - WHITE     over     PNG - PURPLE

LUM - RED            over     LCM

Really tough to predict:

KOUNTZE              over     NED - BLACK

VIDOR - BLACK over     PNG - WHITE

Game of the Week:

WOS - WHITE       over      BC

Now, it goes without saying that any team could beat any other team any week.  These predicitions are not meant to provide bad feelings or Bulletin Board material.  Just us old farts having a little fun.

I like it ....keep em' coming.. so who wins Vidor black or PNg white..? Dont be bashful... ;D

LUM - WHITE        over     OF

NED - WHITE        over     BMT - GOLD

BMT - BLUE          over     NED - GOLD

VIDOR - WHITE     over     PNG - PURPLE

LUM - RED            over     LCM

Really tough to predict:

KOUNTZE              over     NED - BLACK

VIDOR - BLACK over     PNG - WHITE

Game of the Week:

WOS - WHITE       over      BC

Now, it goes without saying that any team could beat any other team any week.  These predictions are not meant to provide bad feelings or Bulletin Board material.  Just us old farts having a little fun.

It's a shame that we have to put our disclaimer on our picks. That being said should I ever need one I know who to call.  ;D

Ex-C...I have found out more info through the week on both of my "really tough to pick games".  I think they may get me.

I really have not seen Kountze so I do not know.  However, I hear that Ned Black is very big and lots of returners.  It looks like Division 2 is going to be very very strong.  Not a good deal to be there I guess.  The teams that come out of Division 2 should definitely be playoff ready.  I will predict now that the SuperBowl Champ will come out of Division 2.

Good Luck to All Teams Saturday.

anytime your Ned.team wants to play let me know..We will come to Nederland ,Hernandez..Remember Labor day is open and we will travel ..You pick the refs and I will pay for it personally...let me know..

If it's anything like the refs that I saw Sat. in Vidor, it couldn't cost you very much!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83