West Hardin vs. Warren predictions??

Guest warren-2011

The starting LB's for Warren are Matt Lowe, David Schultz, and Leon Scritchfield, all of which are Seniors. While I'm on here I'd like to set something straight. Although some people would make it out that HD whipped Warren, it wasn't near as bad. HD's offense did look better than Warren's, but they have definetly polished it and are working much better together. The score was not 14-0, if anything it was 12-6 because Warren scored on a defensive TD, and no PAT's were kicked. So although HD did win, it wasn't the earth-shattering victory it's been made out to be.

Guest warren-2011

Look, I'm not trying to start an online war, because a five year old has the guts to post crap on here. I'm sure that HD has the best school, and the most amazing teachers in the state, if not the country. I hear they also are able to beat the Dallas Cowboy's. Even though HD is apparently superior to Warren in every way, I don't think that ya'll should make a loss any worse than it was, and if you find it difficult to tell the truth because you don't have a soul, do it for the players. Warren works just as hard as HD and I think they deserve the score they worked hard to get.

Guest warren-2011

I completely agree, I only got mad about the wrong score being posted repeatedly, and comments like HDcats made. HD played hard that scrimmage, and they beat us fair and square. I just want Warren to get recognition for what they did to.

Look, I'm not trying to start an online war, because a five year old has the guts to post crap on here. I'm sure that HD has the best school, and the most amazing teachers in the state, if not the country. I hear they also are able to beat the Dallas Cowboy's. Even though HD is apparently superior to Warren in every way, I don't think that ya'll should make a loss any worse than it was, and if you find it difficult to tell the truth because you don't have a soul, do it for the players. Warren works just as hard as HD and I think they deserve the score they worked hard to get.

Warren 2011....don't even try to reply....They are who they are...no changing that.....just shake your head and be glad you live where you do.....

Warren 2011....don't even try to reply....They are who they are...no changing that.....just shake your head and be glad you live where you do.....

this right here makes me mad im trying to be friendly and not start stuff and you are gonna act like that.

Bobcat 2012..not directed at you...you put out some quality posts on some of the other threads that I have read...there are a couple of HD backers who do give HD a bad image on here and I think we know who they are and people get tired of that ....that is about as venomous as I will get....In all sincerely good luck with your season...

The starting LB's for Warren are Matt Lowe, David Schultz, and Leon Scritchfield, all of which are Seniors. While I'm on here I'd like to set something straight. Although some people would make it out that HD whipped Warren, it wasn't near as bad. HD's offense did look better than Warren's, but they have definetly polished it and are working much better together. The score was not 14-0, if anything it was 12-6 because Warren scored on a defensive TD, and no PAT's were kicked. So although HD did win, it wasn't the earth-shattering victory it's been made out to be.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I gotta correct something. It was a controlled scrimmage with coaches on the field behind the offensive team. During a turnover, the play is whistled dead and the ball goes over. HD did committ a turnover in which a Warren player recovered with somewhat open field, however the play was blown dead and the player continued into the endzone. Call it what you want, but the score of the scrimmage was HD-2 TDs, Warren-0 TD's. HD won the scrimmage, but in no way was it one sided or dominated by the Bobcats. Warren showed alot of grit and hard work and will have an improved season over last year in my opinion. Everyone stayed healthy for both teams and both teams got some good reps in. With that being said, I will try to redeem myself by saying that myself as a Bobcat fan was happy to comeout of the scrimmage the way we did. Warren is a bigger school and has a very talented team this year. The district better not sleep on the Warriors this season. They will miss #12 Brandon Young from last year who I thought was a very good player, but it seems like they have more kids this year that are quality athletes. As I said before I was impressed with Warren's skill position players as well as their defense. Good luck to Keith's cousin Matt and the rest of the team. Wishing both teams luck, but I think the Warriors take it to the undermanned Oilers.....

Warren - 26

West Hardin - 13

It was 14-0 get it straight yall never scored. We are talking varsity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami