Lonestar Jamboree

In Sr league. M'ville and D'ville looked good, early favorites for the SB. Both these teams have size and speed and plenty of players to sub in. HJ is BIG, if they get clicking watch out. One of the Silsbee teams is big also, they have some speed and if they get to playing together they will roll. The other Silsbee team did not look to bad eather, a little smaller than the other Silsbee team and they have some speed and a loud coach. lol  Thanks Buna and Lonestar for a good day of football and HOT weather.

well i didn't get  to see a lot of action today but i think all the organizations need to vote on doing away with the jamboree and going ahead and starting the seasons what do you all think

I love it, I get to see my team play so I know what to work on, we don't all have a complete O and complete D to go against at practice plus I can scout.

well i didn't get  to see a lot of action today but i think all the organizations need to vote on doing away with the jamboree and going ahead and starting the seasons what do you all think

I love it, I get to see my team play so I know what to work on, we don't all have a complete O and complete D to go against at practice plus I can scout.

You should come check out that kid from the Beaumont Bulls that ran for 4td's and threw 3tds....I know you remember him..he's the QB at West Brook now.

You should come check out that kid from the Beaumont Bulls that ran for 4td's and threw 3tds....I know you remember him..he's the QB at West Brook now.

get off this site

get off this site

Oh...ok ::) ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont