Orangefield 14 Huffman 7 Final In Game Half..

Orangefield played well...Huffman really had problems stopping our running game. Orangefield has put in the slot T this year and are running it fairly well. The offense is still very basic and with East Chambers in the stands the coaches didn't show to much. The Bobcats had two long scoring drives yesterday of 70 yards...the last one was impressive. With 8 minutes left on the clock and Huffman just scoring to tie the game, the Cats ate up over 7 minutes on the game clock and scored to take the lead and hold on to win the scrimmage. Couldn't tell you the last time we went on a game ending drive to win a game and pulled it off. I know it's a scrimmage and everything, but that's a huge step for our program. We still might struggle at times this year, but I really think we're going to be competitive and give teams fits. After the game yesterday you could hear some kids shouting...no more losing, that's over with!!! That's also a huge step in the right direction!!!

Orangefield played well...Huffman really had problems stopping our running game. Orangefield has put in the slot T this year and are running it fairly well. The offense is still very basic and with East Chambers in the stands the coaches didn't show to much. The Bobcats had two long scoring drives yesterday of 70 yards...the last one was impressive. With 8 minutes left on the clock and Huffman just scoring to tie the game, the Cats ate up over 7 minutes on the game clock and scored to take the lead and hold on to win the scrimmage. Couldn't tell you the last time we went on a game ending drive to win a game and pulled it off. I know it's a scrimmage and everything, but that's a huge step for our program. We still might struggle at times this year, but I really think we're going to be competitive and give teams fits. After the game yesterday you could hear some kids shouting...no more losing, that's over with!!! That's also a huge step in the right direction!!!

Man, that's awesome and I agree with you, changing the kids attitude is the biggest step. I hope to see some good things out of OF this year! That offense can be mighty hard to stop when run correctly. Sounds like OF is headed that direction. Good luck!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder