silsbee vs. kirbyville prediction

Guest EagleFan01

post prediction and score here

Since when did Kirbyville get on the schedule? I know that Silsbee is scrimmaging Kirbyville, did not know that they were actually playing each other.

Folks, NOBODY WINS SCRIMMAGES!!!!!

THANK YOU someone smart I tried to tell people noone wins scrimmages, people who keep score in scrimmages are people who are not accustomed to winning.

Kirbyville fans do this alot they try to say they win scrimmages and I try to tell them there is not a winner or loser its just practice.

Guest rykerx144

Eaglefan I just read all the post regarding the silsbee scrimmage and no where did I see a Kirbyville fan bragging about beating silsbee.  This thread was started and commented on by people that are obviously not Kirbyville fans so if you wanna complain about something pick something that is actually fact.  Cause I know your just not trying to start something?  you wouldnt do that......by the way Coach Johnson says hi!!!!!!

Guest EagleFan01

I didn't it was on this post. I say Kville fans like to count scrimmages as wins or loses. I hear it around Kville all the time. They will say oh we won that scrimmage or that scrimmage. That was what I was talking about. Also, I talk to WT everyday so I don't need you to tell me he said Hi because he tell's me himself thank you and have a good day.

Oh by the way its Johnston not Johnson, try getting it right.......

post prediction and score here

Since when did Kirbyville get on the schedule? I know that Silsbee is scrimmaging Kirbyville, did not know that they were actually playing each other.

Folks, NOBODY WINS SCRIMMAGES!!!!!

THANK YOU someone smart I tried to tell people noone wins scrimmages, people who keep score in scrimmages are people who are not accustomed to winning.

Kirbyville fans do this alot they try to say they win scrimmages and I try to tell them there is not a winner or loser its just practice.

since when do u think im frome kville or silsbee they both are acustomed to winning and who cares if they say they win scrimmages

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami