Fox SportsNet Houston to replay Dayton-Sulphur Springs Game today at 3:00

FYI.......

Wild, wooly 4A title game must-see TV

By Dave Rogers

Published August 12, 2009

Defensive coordinators and fans of grind-it-out football beware.

Everyone who likes a wide-open football game, however, should be sure to set the DVRs for today at 3 p.m.

That’s when FOX SportsNet Houston will be replaying last December’s Class 4A championship game between Dayton and Sulphur Springs.

Without giving away the final score to anyone with a bad memory or without Internet, let’s just say it was the highest scoring Texas state championship game ever.

FOX likes to cut out boring drives and fast-forward through its replay games. Since just about every play resulted in a touchdown, that could be hard to do.

I’ve been watching football games for a living for nearly 40 years and this is one I definitely will be collecting and watching for another 40 years, God and the healthcare bill willing.

Needless to say, I count myself blessed to have been in the Alamodome that day. And glad my hands didn’t fall off after all the frantic play-by-play typing.

“I guess the only defense worse than theirs was ours,†the losing head coach said.

The only thing better than the quotes was the offensive mastery.

Even if you saw it in December – and you feel the wrong team won – check it out today. And record it. So you can see it again and again.

If you don't have the equip.to record it Toups Graphics did have it on disc.you may purchase along w/other playoff games on another disc.I got 1 of each last year at the Bronco meet the poster dinner at Chili's in Liberty.And Thanks for the info today Hill Guy.

DARN!!!!

I video the game from ground level which really shows the game from a different perspective, but man...

WHAT A GAME!

When I read it was over.

I hope they show the game again.

Talk about some AMAZING offensive plays.

The Broncos had Sulphur Springs in many 3rd and longs during the game, but somehow the QB managed to throw the ball just in the right place.

Ashame someone had to lose the game, (even worse it was our Broncos), but what a great game (if you like offense).

Hope they reshow this game.

Was a true record setting game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124