Texas High School Football Preseason Top 40

Guest scottpellegrin93

They don't know about all the superstars....Just like they don't know bout Da' Brooks superstars....guess they'll be adjusting those polls after the first few weeks....I know we'll move up at Da' Brook....Central....ya'll only have one place to go :-X :-X :-X ;D

All I know is that Brook is in trouble.  I hope they don't get exploited too much for the Katy game... ;) ;)

I heard that! The problem is, we might get exploited by either of a couple of schools before we get beat down by Katy. Yes SgtRey, I know Bruce is very talented, but he has not seen a snap of varsity competition......especially at the QB position. It's going to take a few weeks for everything to fall into place, and we might have a pretty good team in the making, but we haven't done anything yet. Rankings are nice, but they dont mean a thing when it comes to winning games.

Your right 82...did you see the scrimmage today?

No, I missed it.....how did we look?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't know about all the superstars....Just like they don't know bout Da' Brooks superstars....guess they'll be adjusting those polls after the first few weeks....I know we'll move up at Da' Brook....Central....ya'll only have one place to go :-X :-X :-X ;D

All I know is that Brook is in trouble.  I hope they don't get exploited too much for the Katy game... ;) ;)

I heard that! The problem is, we might get exploited by either of a couple of schools before we get beat down by Katy. Yes SgtRey, I know Bruce is very talented, but he has not seen a snap of varsity competition......especially at the QB position. It's going to take a few weeks for everything to fall into place, and we might have a pretty good team in the making, but we haven't done anything yet. Rankings are nice, but they dont mean a thing when it comes to winning games.

AAWWW, you know I can't say....we'll see you at the Ozen game.  Going to Lufkin Sat?

AAWWW, you know I can't say....we'll see you at the Ozen game.  Going to Lufkin Sat?

yea...how did they look....I had to work

yea...how did they look....I had to work

Both sides of the ball looked very well....lets just say I was surprised how well the offense did....the OLine was on da money....Our D-Line had a new face.....and did well too....I'd rather wait to say after Lufkin...hard to tell when you scrimmage yourself.  Lufkin will be a good test  :-X :-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124