Broncos’ toughness tested during practice

I'll vouch for Barbers Hills history in all sports and Price has a great overall win percentage and have played well being moved up like 2 classifications from the great glory days.I said earlier on another post  ran track always looking at the back of Bobby Steck.But ain't it like a Texan to take a lick and hit back?Really good luck and see ya around in the second season.OOH RAH

Who cares about BH.  I am hardly a Dayton fan, but NOWADAYS there is no comparison between the teams! 

Oh, and BTW Bronco fans, before your heads get to big, let me remind you that your annal beating at the hands of the MUSTANGS is almost upon you.  And, the FHS coaches have no problem talking to the media.

This is the hidden content, please

Who cares about BH.  I am hardly a Dayton fan, but NOWADAYS there is no comparison between the teams! 

Oh, and BTW Bronco fans, before your heads get to big, let me remind you that your annal beating at the hands of the MUSTANGS is almost upon you.  And, the FHS coaches have no problem talking to the media.

That my or may not happen my Friendswood friend--but if it does I will trade a pre-district loss for a spot in the State Finals any day----BTW who did Friendswood play in late December last year?

Well Friendswood Fan isn't the real annal whupping over in your own district this year?If it was like it used to be the Mustangs may not make the playoffs in 09 but ya'll might sneek in w/4 going.I would bet the upstart teams give the Wood plenty just like last year down to the wire.Out of all the teams Dayton has beaten in the playoff's I'd Love for Dayton to play the Wood anywhere-anyplace in the 2nd season.Big-Powerful-Rank teams like Dawson-Manvel almost  thumped your B.We will be waiting-Your going down- bring plenty of oxygen for the QB.You say COMPARISON-Please tell us your pigskin history for past 13 years of playoff games.

Same time this evening at the stadium? really enjoyed seeing my broncos yesterday , and the coaches. We do have some size this year. Was really impressed. Maybe we can actually go all the way this year. " ALWAYS BELIEVE" ::) ::)

NEVER EVER...

STOP BELIEVING!

Got a really good feeling about the Broncos this year.

That my or may not happen my Friendswood friend--but if it does I will trade a pre-district loss for a spot in the State Finals any day----BTW who did Friendswood play in late December last year?

lol ur answer should be well lets see... basketball season started soon for FW lol

Who cares about BH.  I am hardly a Dayton fan, but NOWADAYS there is no comparison between the teams!  

Oh, and BTW Bronco fans, before your heads get to big, let me remind you that your annal beating at the hands of the MUSTANGS is almost upon you.  And, the FHS coaches have no problem talking to the media.

lol ur answer should be well lets see... basketball season started soon for FW lol

Oh yes, a loss in the state semi-final of 4A/ Div. 1 is sooooo terrible.  I'll take that, plus the annual tail-kicking of Dayton, over Dayton's season any day.  

Put it this way, when a FHS player and a DHS jacket see one another, I guarantee you that its the Bronco kid who looks away first.  Why?  Because one kicks the other's butt -- every year!  LOL!!!  LOL!!!  LOL!!!

Who cares about BH.  I am hardly a Dayton fan, but NOWADAYS there is no comparison between the teams!  

Oh, and BTW Bronco fans, before your heads get to big, let me remind you that your annal beating at the hands of the MUSTANGS is almost upon you.  And, the FHS coaches have no problem talking to the media.

Oh yes, a loss in the state semi-final of 4A/ Div. 1 is sooooo terrible.  I'll take that, plus the annual tail-kicking of Dayton, over Dayton's season any day.  

Put it this way, when a FHS player and a DHS jacket see one another, I guarantee you that its the Bronco kid who looks away first.  Why?  Because one kicks the other's butt -- every year!  LOL!!!  LOL!!!  LOL!!!

And I would take a spot in the title game any day!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124