Mosley the Machine

bronco1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2000 defense would have shut Waller down completely. Our defense will improve but as of right now they are not equal to the 2000 or 2003 "D". Jarvis is back at practice and Chris should give some play time at linebacker when he comes back.

Good to hear they are back James. I read the article about Coach Neumann's concerns about grades. I hope that does not come into play.

As far as the what the 2000 defense would have done, I wasn't there last week unfortunately, so I will take your word for it. From what I am reading about this kid from Waller, everyone writing makes it sound like no one can stop him.

Don't get me wrong, Central is in for alot of trouble if you loose one player which is a WR/CB and your production falls like that. I can see if it was QB or a RB that gets the majority of the touches. Sterling should have been like playing a JV team.

BUT in their average years Central has dominated Nederland (picked to win district and had high state polls) in their best years for some reason, i.e 2002 (47 to 7), 2003 (20-0). In the years were Central was at their worst; yes Nederland won. Blow out years against average Central seasons. At worst this is an avereag Central season... I am sticking with HISTORY... I am picking a blow out... Even with the lil' running back...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami