Deweyville/Burkeville Predictions???????????

Not exactly true, there is another 2A district a little north, there are other districts close by as well.

Newton, East Chambers, Woodville haven't played down a class yet. And don't give us the old small school argument because when Newton was one of the smallest schools in 3a we were playing 4a schools.

I know we should let it die off, but I want to make a few points. The 2A district to the north will be seen in the first round of the playoffs; not many coaches want to play possible playoff opp. Also, for every team that plays up, another team plays down. someone will always talk about schedules. Last post about schedules.(probably)

Its easy to make excuses why someone won't play tough competition. There are other 3A districts that a 2a district can play. I guess we'll hear why that can't be done. I know that someone must play down if the other team is playing up but for a team to exclusively play schools half their size on a continual basis it just doesn't merit much respect.

i think teams such as deweyville play the small schools because there trying to build there program up. if you look at teams that are successful year in and out, you will see that there non district schedule usually has a few tough ones. teams that arent usually successful tend to schedule a few gimme games. all this is just in my opinion by what i think i see when i see other teams schedules. does it help teams? no idea

Guest Rgranger

Real close game dewyville escapes with lots of luck. They will find it odd when they line up against someone who has a pulse and will hit them back. These schools of the smaller kind have not been a real test.

Real close game dewyville escapes with lots of luck. They will find it odd when they line up against someone who has a pulse and will hit them back. These schools of the blind have not been a real test.

Hey rgranger, you show alot of class talking about a bunch of boys playing their hearts out on Friday nights. Good job, degrading high school kids.

If you have payed attention to Burkeville over last ten years, they have historically gone through what most people call a learnig period. Then when district rolls around, the Stangs rush out of the gate headed for the finish line. History tells us that when that happens they usually make a strong run at the playoffs. From what I hear they are very young this year, but they still run the same Offense and they still have some speed. They will be tough in their district. Three teams make it this year, so it will be fun to see how it turns out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami