TWO A DAYS AT DA' BROOK.

I went this morning...during individuals they looked a little rusty...by the time they got to team though.  The 1st Team O had one drop....out of maybe 10 passes(by first Team)....scored on 2 long balls(first team)...The afternoon I was told went better than the morning.

I stay in Angelton but before i moved out here i Was In Beaumont Playing HS football at Forest Park Under Coach Durley..And I'm Glad i don't have to suffer them Stickers they had in the Grass during the early season practices..Or those Dreadful Bear Crawls in 100 degree heat with full pads

Not having to get there 2 hours before the kids...When I showed up on time. ;D

Oh yeah, I will miss Craig saying "What have you done for me lately?"

you was not on time very often..lol

working on something in indy with the hogs and then coming to team and see them success with what was taught ....I miss that...

Not having to get there 2 hours before the kids...When I showed up on time. ;D

Oh yeah, I will miss Craig saying "What have you done for me lately?"

you was not on time very often..lol

working on something in indy with the hogs and then coming to team and see them success with what was taught ....I miss that...

Yeah, that's a long drive from south-county to WB. And I had to pick Al up everyday. That's why I was late.... 

I miss Ol' Smitty story's...Triple decker sandwiches for lunch...and Bow-Wow's BIG Pink shirts!!!

Who's the QB's and how do they look? Keep us posted on practice, Sarge...

I stay in Angelton but before i moved out here i Was In Beaumont Playing HS football at Forest Park Under Coach Durley..And I'm Glad i don't have to suffer them Stickers they had in the Grass during the early season practices..Or those Dreadful Bear Crawls in 100 degree heat with full pads

Coach Durley never coached at Forest Park. He was the HC at Hebert, and became the HC for West Brook when Hebert merged with Forest Park.

Day Two - I missed the morning practice today, but I heard the balls stayed dry...no dropped passes.  I caught the end of individuals and the Team was on fire....Great Team work out today, conditioning was pretty good too.

The QB's at West Brook are:  Bruce Reyes (Jr), Jalen Malone (Soph), Joshua Stump (Soph), Juan Mejia(Jr)...This is the order in which they are right now.

The RB's are a very talented group: Jeremy Cooper(Sr), Dillon Harvey (Jr), Percy Johnson(Soph), Nick Barber(Soph) All of these guys can start for a school in the fall.

Day Two - I missed the morning practice today, but I heard the balls stayed dry...no dropped passes.  I caught the end of individuals and the Team was on fire....Great Team work out today, conditioning was pretty good too.

The QB's at West Brook are:  Bruce Reyes (Jr), Jalen Malone (Soph), Joshua Stump (Soph), Juan Mejia(Jr)...This is the order in which they are right now.

The RB's are a very talented group: Jeremy Cooper(Sr), Dillon Harvey (Jr), Percy Johnson(Soph), Nick Barber(Soph) All of these guys can start for a school in the fall.

How big is Percy now?  He is a heck of an athlete,  but I haven't seen him lately.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami