VIDEO.....Jasper Practice...It's All About The Defense

Not trying to take anything away from the kids that are playing now, but 2 years ago we knew this would be a rebuilding year. If we make the playoffs, it'll be as good as we could have hoped for in a district where 4 descent teams will be fighting for 2 spots. (We already know Carthage has the first spot.)

Remember, we also have this photo slideshow from Jasper practice:

This is the hidden content, please

I felt while I was there that player/coaching relationship was 100% respectful, and the senior leaders on Jasper's team are going to make this transition smooth OFF THE FIELD... This could be a team that surprises many this year, but next year dominates... That's simply based off the fact the players we're extremely disciplined.

That's just my take.

Remember, we also have this photo slideshow from Jasper practice:

This is the hidden content, please

I felt while I was there that player/coaching relationship was 100% respectful, and the senior leaders on Jasper's team are going to make this transition smooth OFF THE FIELD... This could be a team that surprises many this year, but next year dominates... That's simply based off the fact the players we're extremely disciplined.

That's just my take.

Thanks for the field report. It sure would be nice if we could get someone in town to give us daily field reports. (Hint...Hint... ;))

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder