How can we compete on the national level and do we want to

I think something needs to be cleared up - Lauren is not associated with ANY team in our area.  She has not agreed to coach, help, or do anything with any team at this time.  Lauren will be back in Texas starting in December.  Some teams have extended invitations for her to help, but she has not agreed to any of them.  She is leaving her options open at this time.  

I would hope that no one is marketing their team with false assumptions that she is helping.  

You Are kidding right ???

I think something needs to be cleared up - Lauren is not associated with ANY team in our area.  She has not agreed to coach, help, or do anything with any team at this time.  Lauren will be back in Texas starting in December.  Some teams have extended invitations for her to help, but she has not agreed to any of them.  She is leaving her options open at this time.  

I would hope that no one is marketing their team with false assumptions that she is helping.  

The greatest thing about this game is ,no one knows everything ,there is no true Guru's and just when you think you know everything it takes to win, you get thrown a curveball. As a player all you can do is trust your heart , believe in your instincts and no matter what your choices are give them everything you got 110%. If you believe.... you can achieve . Bottom line if you do not enjoy it ,you will never truly succeed.    Play hard, leave it all on the field ,but most of all enjoy the ride ,it will be over before you know it ..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami