BOLD PREDICTIONS!!! ANYONE?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pirates

Here is mine!

Do not for one millisecond think that this is an uneducated prediction.

PNG will make the playoffs with a record of 8-2 or better!

Offense will put up 35+ points per game!

Defense will give up no more than 14 per game!

THIS SEASON...MARK IT DOWN

Ok, I'll go out on a limb and back you up, TexAgNDN!  PNG's gonna surprise a lot of these "nay-sayers"!

What people forget, I mean the "naysayers".  PNG has tradition, that in it's self is 8-2 season.  I just hope, that one of the 2's is Vidor. lol  Good luck PNG

PNG - goes to State Play Offs....

CENTRAL - goes to State Play Offs....

VIDOR - goes to State Play Offs....

SILSBEE - goes to State Play Offs....

EVEN OZEN CAN GO!!!

ALL THESE SCHOOLS GO TO THE STATE PLAY OFFS.....TO WATCH WEST BROOK!!!!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;

Yes and maybe.To replace Green-Dugat-LaCour a combination that rarely comes along will be tuff but not impossible.Being realistic we'll beat some people,make the playoff's but it is a BOLD statement to win state.If the Broncos have another shot it will be the defense to get them there.If the defense is as good or better than the 06-07 squads that only allowed 77 points over 15 games with the golden triangle boys of 20-4A then it could be the year.

This thread had me laughing lol

PNG at best goes 7-4

Majestyk-you were being sarcastic right? Lol we all know that's the only game that matters in that district.

EC takes second behind Anahuac

You may want to go to youtube and put in Mitch Villemez and see your team highlights from last year,might just change your mind. Hardin and Anahuac will be the game of this district IMO.

PNG at best goes 7-4

Majestyk-you were being sarcastic right? Lol we all know that's the only game that matters in that district.

You may want to go to youtube and put in Mitch Villemez and see your team highlights from last year,might just change your mind. Hardin and Anahuac will be the game of this district IMO.

That's what made it a bold prediction. Hardin and anahuac won't be much of a game as Anahuac walks over you'll and the rest of the district.

PNG at best goes 7-4

That's what made it a bold prediction. Hardin and anahuac won't be much of a game as Anahuac walks over you'll and the rest of the district.

We shall see. I don't see them holding us down. It will be a high scoring game. Can't wait to see it unfold. Hey good luck to you guys. I think you will enjoy playing on our new field. It really looks great.

PNG at best goes 7-4

We shall see. I don't see them holding us down. It will be a high scoring game. Can't wait to see it unfold. Hey good luck to you guys. I think you will enjoy playing on our new field. It really looks great.

That's good I don't play but ill be there 2 c it.

PNG - goes to State Play Offs....

CENTRAL - goes to State Play Offs....

VIDOR - goes to State Play Offs....

SILSBEE - goes to State Play Offs....

EVEN OZEN CAN GO!!!

ALL THESE SCHOOLS GO TO THE STATE PLAY OFFS.....TO WATCH WEST BROOK!!!!! :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;

Man u must know something that no one in setx knows.. b/c i think every team you mentioned with the exception of maybe vidor actually has a realistic chance of making the playoffs, you are really high on a west brook team who lost alot of firepower, and is in a tough district with the likes of north shore and memorial... but your right they could slip up and nab that 4th spot..

Guest dawg4life

sticking to the name of the subject:

my beloved Jasper Bulldogs while playing arguably one of the toughest schedules around makes a clean sweep of the (according to Dave Campbells pre-season 3A state rankings)  #1 Gilmer on aug. 28  #2 Carthage on oct. 23  #3 WOS sept. 18    ???

as a "dawg4life" i like to feel(as any true fan of any team should) that my Bulldogs can and/or will win every game! of course the odds are against the Dawgs but hey the man asked for "BOLD" predictions and thats mine.

i am without a doubt though looking forward to the "era" under our new coach head Mike  Bickham  and as excited once again that its time for those "Friday Night Lights"!!!

Go Dawgs!!

• 1 month later...

Here is mine!

Do not for one millisecond think that this is an uneducated prediction.

PNG will make the playoffs with a record of 8-2 or better!

Offense will put up 35+ points per game!

Defense will give up no more than 14 per game!

THIS SEASON...MARK IT DOWN

How bout we take a look back at our predictions.....so far PN-G is 5-0, giving up an average of 14 ppg, and scoring 26 ppg.

So I was a little off on the offensive production, but I still believe the potential is there. 

How are the rest of you doing?

Id say you have been the best with those numbers,especially on defense. I really hope our boys work on the penalties this week. It was infuriating. Overall i am very impressed with everything, and you cant argue with 5-0. Many say we have not played anyone. It will be fun the day after their team loses to us to finally agree with them  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami