*POST YOUR 1ST/2ND WEEK PRACTICE COMMENTS HERE*

From what I heard, the Lumberton players this year are so big they had to install a garage door on the field house. Also, I heard that when they ran out onto the field on the first day, they ran out so fast that the back wall imploded from the oxygen being sucked out of the room and the grass has to be replaced from the back of the endzone all the way out to the fifty yard line because the speed burned it up.  ;) ;D :o:D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I heard, the Lumberton players this year are so big they had to install a garage door on the field house. Also, I heard that when they ran out onto the field on the first day, they ran out so fast that the back wall imploded from the oxygen being sucked out of the room and the grass has to be replaced from the back of the endzone all the way out to the fifty yard line because the speed burned it up.  ;) ;D :o:D

Sure it was'nt just hot air that burned that grass up? ;D

Guest rykerx144

Sure it was'nt just hot air that burned that grass up? ;D

could have been the Paper MILL!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami