*POST YOUR 1ST/2ND WEEK PRACTICE COMMENTS HERE*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WO-S.....In great Condition for the first day! Bigger OL which is a good thing. This team seems to have the Heart and should go along way.

Vidor......Good size along with good depth, should make the Postseason this year.

WOW!!! All this based on the first day of getting their equipment issued and practicing only in helmets and shorts. ::)

A little over enthusiastic, are we Coop? ;)

WO-S.....In great Condition for the first day! Bigger OL which is a good thing. This team seems to have the Heart and should go along way.

Vidor......Good size along with good depth, should make the Postseason this year.

WO-S is gonna suck...Just ask Coach Hooks! ;D

Vidor should win it all again this year...Just ask anyone from Vidor! ;D

What did I tell ya COOP about the WO-S O-line? Much bigger and better technique. Should be a much improved group overall to help protect Reggie and Co. This group of ‘Stangs are mentally and physically ready to play today!  I’ve said it already before, this will be a fun football season in Mustang-land.

I'm going to wait for SKIPPER to post.........I know it will be fact   ;D   ;D

I agree. There is no way that skipper or even his other buddy, would post anything with a Mustang slant. ;) ;D

It's okay, I have a set of eyes that's attending Mustang practices, I'll get you all the scoop.

I learned after the first day and going to three different practices, it is just the first day.

That is the good thing about the beginning of the season. Everyone is in line for the state championship.

I dont know about everyone but definitly alot of teams feel as if they should be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont