Channel 6 Post Game Show

akifan94

I have to voice a little displeasure with the Ch. 6 post game show. They showed zero highlights for PN-G. It was all Silsbee. Same goes for Jasper-Newton. Newton did not have one highlight on the show. These were the winning teams guys. At least try and show 50-50. I came home to watch the highlights and saw nothing but Silsbee. To top it off, I believe it was the game of the week. what gives?

Easy there L-Towner. First, there's no need to yell (all caps). Second, if you read his post, and I'm assuming you can read, you'll see that he DID go to the game. He said he rushed home to watch the highlights.

Now, about your argument... you can be at a game for a very short time and STILL find some good highlights for ea. team. That's all he was saying, that Ch.6 seemed to focus on Silsbee, that's all.

Now, I'm giving you a friendly warning about the language. Disagree all you want, that's fine, but you're getting close to deletion with the attitude and language.

Have a nice day!

Guest ECBucFan

EC vs. H-F, everybody pumped for this matchup..................coverage begins with...................WOS coach Hooks at our game, sitting in his wheelchair, scouting H-F. :?

Doesn't Hooks get enough coverage with his own games already? :?

The cameras just couldn't resist.

This Rice Bowl was not about him....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami