Tarkington

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton had the talent in 95 but NO coaching at all. That was BS (before Stewart).. Dayton is a prime example of what good coaching can do. The 3 years BS, were went 3 and 27 or close to that. Then all of the sudden one year later Playoffs.. I would love to see Tarkington move in the same direction. I have a good friend that has a kid playing for Tark. Good Luck!

Dayton had the talent in 95 but NO coaching at all. That was BS (before Stewart).. Dayton is a prime example of what good coaching can do. The 3 years BS, were went 3 and 27 or close to that. Then all of the sudden one year later Playoffs.. I would love to see Tarkington move in the same direction. I have a good friend that has a kid playing for Tark. Good Luck!

I agree Backflipper that team in 95 was most likely the most talented bunch ever, really I mean Johnny Dudley was on the squad, LOL!

Guest stilljacked

If you aren't sure what his axe is, then why call him out?

He has been dead on with everything he has posted (don't know about the Dayton part, and don't really care).

I think you would be surprised to know how well he has done after his time at TISD.

are you and go-rilla like funny on each other? go-rilla if you are that impressed with yourself and your boyfriend are impressed ever think about marriage? we don't care about your career path got it? we care about the kids of tarkington and the coaches. i happen to be friends of the supid of tarkington and he does care about the kids. so get over it cause you did not discover America and not the only show in town.  you think a little to much about yourself and so does your boyfriend.

Well this is only my 2nd post but I gotta clown this guy Falcon.  You say your boy the Sup cares about the kids right.  I guess thats why he held out the entire second semester putting on the school board agenda about the boys athletic policy being changed after the original head coach pleaded with him to change it because the policy "which was put in affect early fall of 08" was tearing apart the boys athletic program and affecting their spring sports! ANy athletic boys would kicked out of athletics for failing two consecutive 6 weeks!  Something he procrastinated about with the old HC.  NOt only that, but when the boys baseball coach resigned that opened up a teaching spot for AEP.  Instead of filling it with a coach because everyone knows Tarkington NEEDS COACHES...he decides to give it to one of the existing health teachers.  So when you wonder why people clown your bff the sup, it's becasue he doesn't care about boys athletics at Tarkington...don't forget this is a sports forum!!!  

I agree Backflipper that team in 95 was most likely the most talented bunch ever, really I mean Johnny Dudley was on the squad, LOL!

You are right, Johnny Dudley was a stud! That guy had hands like glue and feet too. He actually turned down a full ride at A&M to pursue a career as a rodeo clown.  Then there was Derrick Briggs that played for Tech. Rondale Durio played college ball somewhere. Brett Reeves went to Texas State and I think he is still in that school. (no he is not a doctor or lawyer) Can you say "Van Wilder".. Oh and how could I forget the infamous Russel Payne. The main man on the line, He was 6'2.. ooops, his 40 time was 6.2 sorry. I heard that he is still in Dayton and is the main man behind the newest and best High School Football magazine in the area. Im actually looking forward to making it back to Dayton so I can stop by and get a copy. Im sure Rollinac and liltex have already been up there trying to write articles for it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83