LU Caps & T-Shirts

Is there an on campus store where LU caps and T-shirts can be purchased?

Yes there are a couple but I found one in the student center. Bought me a good looking LU hat couple weeks back.

Guest coachacola

With football fast approaching I would think that LU merchandise will become more popular around the area and more stores will start selling it.  When I occasionally come into town and visit Parkdale Mall I don't see much LU stuff.  I hope that changes.

I tried to get some XC or Track shirts from Cotton Cargo and was told that they only had basketball and baseball you would thing that they would at least have a couple of shirts from all sports since they are the only ones to sell at games. Maybe Lamar needs someone who will cater to all sports.

Lids in the beaumont mall has some great LU hats.

All the LU shirts I own though were given to me at games.

I'll have to check Lids out.  I don't to that mall much, need to check out Lids.

A good number of my shirts came from games and Mike Deane era Cardinal Club luncheons.  I wear a Lamar shirt or cap or both everyday.

Some how my caps and shirts survived the storm and were saved.  Well, they were together and I made sure they were saved.

I get smiles and some comment on the shirt or cap.  I'd like to see more peeps wearing the Lamar logo, to promote the University.

Sounds like to me Cotton Cargo needs to step it up, with football, softball and soccer coming on board Lamar sports, they need to support the Track program fans too.

if been trying to get cotton cargo to make some lu flags for years.all i get is bs excuses.

I'll have to check Lids out.  I don't to that mall much, need to check out Lids.

A good number of my shirts came from games and Mike Deane era Cardinal Club luncheons.  I wear a Lamar shirt or cap or both everyday.

Some how my caps and shirts survived the storm and were saved.  Well, they were together and I made sure they were saved.

I get smiles and some comment on the shirt or cap.  I'd like to see more peeps wearing the Lamar logo, to promote the University.

You can actually go to lids.com and they have about 7 or 8 different hat styles to choose from for Lamar.

Kind of like me trying to get them to make basketball jerseys.........for adults and kids........I think that they would sell a ton!!

i understand there need to make a profit but they sell they same stuff every year.jerseys,flags,pajamas would be a welcome change.lamar needs to find another vendor that will take some risk.hell i even offered to back the flag order and they still blew me off.

The site looks great, I can't wait to get one of those BIG TWIST flat bill caps when the come out. Ha! Ha!

You can actually go to lids.com and they have about 7 or 8 different hat styles to choose from for Lamar.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami