Felts commits to UT

Both 'Horns-to-be (Felts and Bellow) as well as future Aggie Statum received very good/competitive offers.  They all had other offers from other top D1 programs.  Exactly 'how much' is a matter for the school, the player and his family.  I will say it is for more than the proverbial 'bag of seeds'....LOL.

Thank you MIF04...

What kind of scholarships can these guys expect?   With limited scholarships, do they mostly get tuition/books?   Just curious.

They got enough...they wouldn't have committed if they did not deserve what they have received

huh?     ???

It's none of your business...They got what they deserved and they would not have committed if they felt as if they could have gotten more somewhere else.  Both the player and the parents felt comfortable with what they offered.

I'm not sure where the hostility/defensiveness came from.  I didn't ask specifically what these two kids got.  Just curious what a big school recruit can expect.  I agree about going for a pair of shoes.  I just thought some one here might know a little about college baseball scholarships.  Geez

What kind of scholarships can these guys expect?   With limited scholarships, do they mostly get tuition/books?   Just curious.

They got enough...they wouldn't have committed if they did not deserve what they have received

huh?     ???

It's none of your business...They got what they deserved and they would not have committed if they felt as if they could have gotten more somewhere else.  Both the player and the parents felt comfortable with what they offered.

I'm not sure where the hostility/defensiveness came from.  I didn't ask specifically what these two kids got.  Just curious what a big school recruit can expect.  I agree about going for a pair of shoes.  I just thought some one here might know a little about college baseball scholarships.   Geez

Going thru this process currently w/ my son, the most I'm seeing is 85% at most D1 schools. After that, it can vary greatly. With the talent, and maybe even more importantly, the character  all three of these young men have, I would imagine their offer was quite significant. I'm sure they all had other options. Congrats and best of luck to all of them.........even the future Aggie Statum.  ;) Great job to the SETexas SunDevils as well.

Congrats to Felts.  Great catcher.  Well deserved.

The Sun Devils are to be applauded for the exposure they provide to thier players.  Remarkable.

I have to agree with you...I've always been a firm believer in local little leagues and babe ruth but after experiencing a few tournaments this year with the Sundevils I am so glad our son had the opportunity to play with them this summer.  They have definitely helped him raise his playing level and the program as a whole has been very impressive.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont