21-3A

Silsbee does have Johnson back but look at who WO-S has comming back, They won State in Track and most of those guys are comming back except Josh Gloston, So I think WO-S will win by a few, But I wouldnt be surprised if Silsbee wins because the Game's gonna be at Silsbee this Year.... I think BC can beat HJ at Home this year, But they'll have to be able to stop Jacoby Turner, He gave the BC Defense a fit last year, though that was a team that just got devastated by Hurricane Ike and were missing some key Starters, I think the BC Offense will put them ahead of HJ this year, HJ lost some All-District guys on Defense, All I know is that's gonna be a big Game for both teams....Orangefield has a good Coach and I think they'll surprise some people but no Playoffs this year...Watch out for Hamshire-Fannett, You know they want some revenge from thier big let down last year, I think they could sneak in the Playoffs if they aren't taken seriously....It's gonna be a good year of Football for 21-AAA!!!

I think WOS will beat Silsbee. Could and should be a very good game.

I think BC will beat HJ and I don't think that is an upset. BC was very inexperienced (at a lot of key positions) last year and I believe a lot of those kids are coming back. Minard was just a freshman I believe and they were a team that just continued to get better as the season went on. I look to see them as the #3 team in the playoffs.

As far as OF goes...they win one district game and that's a game against HF.

HF...I don't think they are being underestimated...I think they are being evaluated correctly. They had a down year last year but all of those "superstars" are gone. They lost a lot...all you have to do is look at the team preview setxsports did for them next year. Now in a couple years they will probably be competitive...I just don't see it next year.

District title will come down to who wins the Silsbee-WOS game. Silsbee has very good chance of beating the Mustangs, but I am predicting a WOS victory by 6, 20-14.

I have Bridge City making the playoffs this year as the 3rd place representative. They will defeat HJ in a very close game. Actually this could go either way but I believe it's time for Stump to do something there at BC.

Orangefield and Hamshire-Fannett will have a tough year this year. Of the two, I would say that Orangefield has more positives than negatives. HF lost way too much, I am afraid they are in for a very hard time this coming season.

Not trying to be a homer here but I really think OF will put up a fight for 3rd. Even though we finished 1-7 we were still very close to a playoff spot. We lost to HF in OT, lost to BC on the last play of the game and lost to HJ by 10 but gave them 14 quick points because we turned the ball over deep on our end of the field on our first 2 possessions. We were better than a 1-7 team last year and with all the positive changes happening plus a good nucleus of players back we could challenge for 3rd. The biggest game for OF in my opinion will be the district opener at home against HF.

its going to be a great year in 21-3A. However, like i said, key injuries will probably be a major factor in every single game this year no doubt. No team can afford to lose a few of their top players and still have a sure and secure victory.

In the BC/HJ game, IMO, it will depend on how many big plays either team lets up, key injuries.. AND ANOTHER HURRICANE!  :o

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

I say you guys are getting way ahead of your self. One game at a time remember. To all it may concern, the district championship runs through WOS. Until they are unseated, they are the front runner. Does it really matter who wins district? That is just a patch on a jacket. The top two teams are not that far apart. Who goes farther in the playoffs is what really matters.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed