NFHS 2010 RULE CHANGES

It will happen in 2010?  The articles I've read said the 2010/11 school year with states having the option to start it sooner if they wish. Is the NFHS a governing body or do they simply issue standard guidelines for the states?

It will happen in 2010?  The articles I've read said the 2010/11 school year with states having the option to start it sooner if they wish. Is the NFHS a governing body or do they simply issue standard guidelines for the states?

TASO/UIL for Texas, but NFHS is governing body.

Johnny,

Would be hard to do with so many tournaments and pre-season play with 3A verus 4A and 5A.  Would

have to change out every inning.  :D

DaMan, Check your PM,s . I had a rules question that I sent to you . If you didn't get it let me know.

S&B,

I answered, but from my laptop and for some reason it does not allow me on SETXsports.

In USFA, if the rule is not stated in the 8 page rule book, then umpires are told to revert to NFHS

ruling:

In the case you stated, an unreported sub., the rule is the first offense is just a warning.  On the 2nd

violation is where the penalty is inforced.  Penalty is same as in ASA, or IFA.

Guest shake and bake

DaMan, Check your PM,s . I had a rules question that I sent to you . If you didn't get it let me know.

S&B,

I answered, but from my laptop and for some reason it does not allow me on SETXsports.

In USFA, if the rule is not stated in the 8 page rule book, then umpires are told to revert to NFHS

ruling:

In the case you stated, an unreported sub., the rule is the first offense is just a warning.  On the 2nd

violation is where the penalty is inforced.  Penalty is same as in ASA, or IFA.

Thanks, I was reading the 2008 ASA rule book and it does not say anything about a 1st offense warning .

S&B,

ruling:

Rule 3 Section 6 Penalty:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami