UFC 100 this Saturday

Guest baseball25

there aren't guys out there though that are big and athletic like lesnar, he's a freak of nature, he's a GREAT ATHLETE and is BIG and strong, He dominates CARWIN, I am not saying LESNAR is the best but in about 2 or 3 yrs with more fights he has under neath his belt he will get better and better, look how much better he's gotten since the first MIR fight, that just shows there that he's becoming a better fighter and GREAT ATHLETES GET BETTER AND THATS WHAT LESNAR IS, A GREAT ATHLETE that moves like a cat at 6ft3 265 pounds not many like that, thats why GSP is so good he's a great gifted athlete that keeps getting better and better, thats what MMA has come to now the better ATHLETES are more DOMINATE, and when your as big as lesnar and that explosive its hard to compete against somebody like that...

there aren't guys out there though that are big and athletic like lesnar, he's a freak of nature, he's a GREAT ATHLETE and is BIG and strong, He dominates CARWIN, I am not saying LESNAR is the best but in about 2 or 3 yrs with more fights he has under neath his belt he will get better and better, look how much better he's gotten since the first MIR fight, that just shows there that he's becoming a better fighter and GREAT ATHLETES GET BETTER AND THATS WHAT LESNAR IS, A GREAT ATHLETE that moves like a cat at 6ft3 265 pounds not many like that, thats why GSP is so good he's a great gifted athlete that keeps getting better and better, thats what MMA has come to now the better ATHLETES are more DOMINATE, and when your as big as lesnar and that explosive its hard to compete against somebody like that...

how was the party last night  :-\???? also, did you notice there was blood everywhere on the mat!? what blood bath did i miss in the prelims? time warner didnt show em...

Lesner and Fedor will meet sometime in the future, just not sure how soon. White won't let it happen until Lesnor is ready.

Until then, it may take a really smart, experienced fighter to take advantage of his few weaknesses.

GSP was incredible.

Brock won't be beat for a while (I wish that weren't true.)

I noticed the matts the prelims must have been wild lol.

Kimbo vs. Brock?

Now that fight would sell some PPV'S!!! I just hope Kimbo has improved....

He seems like the only person brock can't throw around. Plus Brock can't ground and pound Kimbo and he's not gonna eat to many of kimbos hits.

GSP was incredible.

Kimbo vs. Brock?

He seems like the only person brock can't throw around. Plus Brock can't ground and pound Kimbo and he's not gonna eat to many of kimbos hits.

I just dont see Brock lasting too long with a LEGIT striker especially if he cant take him down.

GSP was incredible.

Kimbo vs. Brock?

I just dont see Brock lasting too long with a LEGIT striker especially if he cant take him down.

If kimbos legit at anything its striking. And I don't think Brock (or anyone else) can easily take him down.

If Kimbo can win the Ultimate Fighter, then I could see at title fight for him faster than any other of the previous winners.  Dana already said if Kimbo wins, that his contract would be a lot different than those of the past.  My guess, he'll have to fight on at least one PPV maincard before a title fight.  PPV buys would be off the charts.  Heck, Brock is making $400,000 base pay for his fights, what do you think Kimbo will get?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont