Orangefield vs. EC Week 0 Predictions?

Guest Bucman08

they did lose a few . And who is going to step up for them from jv ? From what i have seen they dont anything coming up........  jmo 

How long have these teams been playing? Seems like as long as I've been watching our football team but I can't remember real far back

Cant say exactly how long But I know they play in the late 70s and 80s until EC drop ed from 3A to 2A. Rember some good games in 78-79-80. Both teams were strong and that is when only one team went to the playoffs. So ever Dist. game meant something, not like now were you could only win 2 or 3 Dist. games and still play in the playoffs. Rember a few years were the winner was determined by a coin flip.

Guest bleed orange

How long have these teams been playing? Seems like as long as I've been watching our football team but I can't remember real far back

Cant say exactly how long But I know they play in the late 70s and 80s until EC drop ed from 3A to 2A. Rember some good games in 78-79-80. Both teams were strong and that is when only one team went to the playoffs. So ever Dist. game meant something, not like now were you could only win 2 or 3 Dist. games and still play in the playoffs. Rember a few years were the winner was determined by a coin flip.

I played in the 78 & 79 game. In 78 EC scored with 7 seconds on the clock and won 17-14. Knocked us out of being district champs. In 79 Orangefield won 34-18. In 1980 Orangefield won big. According to the Setxsports archives. East Chambers and Orangefield have been playing since 1958. The overall record is Orangefield 17 wins and East Chambers 17 wins. Can't get any closer than that.

I played in the 78 & 79 game. In 78 EC scored with 7 seconds on the clock and won 17-14. Knocked us out of being district champs. In 79 Orangefield won 34-18. In 1980 Orangefield won big. According to the Setxsports archives. East Chambers and Orangefield have been playing since 1958. The overall record is Orangefield 17 wins and East Chambers 17 wins. Can't get any closer than that.

1980 Orangefield 28-East Chambers 6

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami