Bridge City 13-14 Junior LL..

It looks like sectionals will be: Bridge City, Barbers Hill, Tomball and either Amelia or West End out of Beaumont.

Some tough teams, If Tomball has all of their players they would be a favorite at sectionals.

Tomball is always tough. I remember back in the 90's after senior league they had big league which was 16-18 year olds. This was before all of the select stuff. The way it worked was if your team ie. Amelia won district then they had the option of picking up other kids in the district to create like an all star team or keep the normal team. We picked up kids from all over and had a really good team with lots of pitching and hitters. We went to sectionals and got beat in the final game by Tomball/Woodlands/Magnolia They were very good.

I agree, Tomball will be good. However, I am pretty sure that West End will win district 12 with no problems and BC went through there district scoring a ton of runs. If I remember correctly, Tomball is a fastball hitting team, so if there is a good off speed pitcher for West End or BC, they can be beat. West End went 3 games with them 2 years ago and had we made a pitching change sooner, we would have beat them hands down. Live and learn..

I agree, Tomball will be good. However, I am pretty sure that West End will win district 12 with no problems and BC went through there district scoring a ton of runs. If I remember correctly, Tomball is a fastball hitting team, so if there is a good off speed pitcher for West End or BC, they can be beat. West End went 3 games with them 2 years ago and had we made a pitching change sooner, we would have beat them hands down. Live and learn..

We have a couple guys who throw heat, should be a well matched sectionals.

West End sent Amelia to the losers bracket last night by a 10-5 score. The game was not as close as the score. West End will not have 2 of their better players (due to a previous commitment) for the remainder of regionals and all of sectionals.

West End will more than likely play Amelia for the championship Saturday and then again Tuesday if necessary.

West End sent Amelia to the losers bracket last night by a 10-5 score. The game was not as close as the score. West End will not have 2 of their better players (due to a previous commitment) for the remainder of regionals and all of sectionals.

West End will more than likely play Amelia for the championship Saturday and then again Tuesday if necessary.

Who are the two players?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476