Crosby Open

Guest Ranger83

I saw that too, what are they doing?

Both are getting out of coaching. Marcus is going to Arkansas with his good friend Clint Stoerner (to do what, don't know). Michael is going back to work construction.

This won't hurt Crosby, some of their moves cost them a few games last year. Crosby will be strong this year no matter who is coaching. If it was up to Flannigan (AD) they wouldn't even have a coach for baseball.

Guest Hawkeye33

Maybe this guy will be able to convince flanigan to do something for baseball, fields and practice facilities are horrible.  There is an abundance of talent coming back, should be in the running again.

Maybe this guy will be able to convince flanigan to do something for baseball, fields and practice facilities are horrible.  There is an abundance of talent coming back, should be in the running again.

I agree about the facilities. Other than the outfield fence they were horrible even for a 2A school much less a 4A school.

Worst facility in the area; I wonder who the brain child was that puts the home team in the sun and I'm not talking just about baseball, the football field is the same way??????  Anyway, if you have good grass, a pitchers mound and 4 bases you're playing baseball and thats a good thing.  It's also the only place where it's free to watch a game!

none of this applies to Football:

Why don't they just decide to switch dugouts ??  If I'm not mistaken Nederland ,back in the day, was in it's third base dugout but has since switched to the first base dugout.  And I think it's for the same reason....or.... 8) ..don't leave your shades at home.....lol

I've known teams to switch sides for just one game...(home game of course)....via on a cold day with a cold wind blowing directly in the dugout......switches have been made to let the opponent take in the nice BLUE NORTHER.......lol.......

Funny you should say that Besbol.  At The Brook a few years ago when McDonald was coaching, the Bruins were playing strangely enough for this topic, Crosby. I had the plate, the temp was around 36-38 and the wind was howling in form left field. The Bruins switched and were in the 3rd base dugout because of the wind. The coaches came to the plate conference, I looked at them and said, guys you can call me anything you want tonight, act a fool or anything else, but I will not chunk anyone tonight because if I have to freeze my tush off out here you are too!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami