Battlin' Bears bringing back the gold helmets

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying anymore about this subject..MMS??  (Mauriceville Middle School) ......wonder why there is a lack of unity...hum.....

anyway lots of schools around here have traditional colors that they use...ex..orangefield - orange and white no black and it is a certain orange..BC  red and white no black..PNG purple and white and some are upset with the use of black this year in their helmets..Jasper has a certain red they use along with black ect.....

LCM just needs to choose it and stick with it across all campuses...year after year....

Go Bears can't wait to see the new look..last post on this topic..

I won't get into this. I was born and raised in Little Cypress, have coached in Mauriceville. If unity means give and take from both ends then I am all for it. 8) MY point is good coaching, hard work , and great effort are way higher on my list than the color of the uniforms. I don't think the coaches or the kids have a unity problem, this kind of stuff usually comes from the parents. All the kids I have coached at MMS have wanted to move up and be a LCM Bear and wear the Green and Gold no matter what shade it is!! My family has been in Little Cypress since the 1940's, a boat load of us have played sports for LCM we are and always have been loyal and supportive of LCM, to have you question that is a joke.

I'm an old Bear alum myself. I'm glad to see coach Crouch bring some excitement to the program. If gold helmets wash away some bojo then bring 'em on! I never cared for the bojo stuff. It was worse than the "Bear Fever" we had to endure back in the day. Good luck to the Bears this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124