23 2A district- who has some predictions:

one year can make a HUGE difference in a team. deweyville has 5 returning varisty players and some upcoming sophomores, so it's a whole new team for the most part. ec is a good team, not saying they aren't, but don't underestimate the pirates this year.

I say, Deweyville will win it. I believe in their coach.

woe? are you serious umm no disrespect but like deweyville is not good at all last year on a bad day for ec..ec won

anyway..and now all the upcomming sophomores at dewey are prolly going to make up the varsity squad as well as last years

juniors..its okay to believe in the coach BUT when it comes down to it the team has to pull through..

I'm not gonna say D'ville will win district...but they will definately give em' more of a fight.....All I can say to EC is that if you're good, there's no need to brag....people can see...that's what I tell my own!

I'm just ready for some hoop action!  ;)

[move]GO BIG RED!!![/move]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange
[quote name="son" post="692624" timestamp="1257020157"]
LADY BUCS ARE GREAT.  THE NEW GYM LOOKS GREAT ALSO.
[/quote]

EC has a new gym? That is awesome. I know the old gym has tradition but they needed a new gym. Can someone post some pictures?

Hardin lost nothing but two starters and i do believe that they will be on top this year, they had 3 freshmen last year that didn't really have the feel of the level but now they are expierenced and they know what to expect.  If i'm not mistaking EC almost lost to that very young team last year the last time they played, they only beat them by four and personally i think hardin beat themselves.  They had 24 missed free throws and EC had maybe 6 that they missed.  We can't speak for the boys but the girls from hardin are definately gonna get revenge on all teams that beat them. Hardin has some true talent and it is really going to show this year.
Good Luck to all teams in the district.

Hardin
Ec
Kountze

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124