Question for W.O.S Fans

i do belive the fans will see a change.foreman is not a pass happy  coachand with what he has to work with the next couple of years it will be a more of a balance ball club there in orange.i  do think coach hoos has one more coach in mind SUPER DADDY. the smiles will be big and wine for the kids when he gets there

Well seeing that you had 353 rushes to 162 passes last year with comes out to about a 70/30 run to pass I can promise you that the OC will not be running it at any higher then that percentage. Plus with the difference makers being outside and definitely not on the line I can for sure see it going to a 60/40 or even 50/50 run to pass ratio.  Especially if Franks gets back at QB then a lot more pass plays will be called, so everybody will Drop into coverage and then he can (do what you love) run.  all stats are off on chron.com

With the weapons they have at receiver, there will be lots of passing and running. People are making the mistake of thinking Wo-s won't be able to run I think because garrett isn't there, but trust me, they won't suffer at all at the runningback position.

Yes, Quinny graduated. That's who I was talking about. Darius Robinson, Britton Lindsey will more than make up for his lost. Deon Beasley's little brother, Ernest can also play RB and is a great defender. Lovanstie Mouton is a good catching running back, along with Mark Mitchell who has alot of size and speed. I am not at all worried about Wo-s at RB. Teams won't be able to just focus on one RB. They will have to worry about several, who probably have more speed than Quinny. Along with the speed they will have to deal with on the outside with the receivers. I think Wo-s biggest problem will be finding enough balls to go around.

Yes, Quinny graduated. That's who I was talking about. Darius Robinson, Britton Lindsey will more than make up for his lost. Deon Beasley's little brother, Ernest can also play RB and is a great defender. Lovanstie Mouton is a good catching running back, along with Mark Mitchell who has alot of size and speed. I am not at all worried about Wo-s at RB. Teams won't be able to just focus on one RB. They will have to worry about several, who probably have more speed than Quinny. Along with the speed they will have to deal with on the outside with the receivers. I think Wo-s biggest problem will be finding enough balls to go around.

Dang, tam! I should just let you write the WO-S preview. :D

Guest Kelly Football

im hoping for more shorter passes, so we can set up the long pass.  instead of going deep so quickly, like we have in the past.

If the new playcaller will mix things up with all that talent and speed then watch out!

LOL. how much you paying? LOL

im hoping for more shorter passes, so we can set up the long pass.  instead of going deep so quickly, like we have in the past.

If the new playcaller will mix things up with all that talent and speed then watch out!

Yeah, that's key. We have to keep teams off balance. I think there have been some years in the playoffs where we have given the ball to the same person over and over again. That makes it easy for teams to defend when they know they only have to game plan to stop one person. We have to do a better job of getting everybody involved.

LOL. how much you paying? LOL

I'll pay you what I am getting paid for it. LOL!

Cool.  I thought you were speaking about next year's QB.  Thanks for clarifying. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami