Five Orangefield starters suspended for tonights game

Katof82

I feel bad for the team. If that is a true story, then it is a terrible blow for them.

There has to be a line of what is acceptable behavior. The kids need to know that being a football player is not a status symbol that can overcome laws, rules, etc. I think it is a disservice to the players that do not break rules but who must sit back and watch what goes on around them and see who has privileges. It can be shocking to see how some schools or coaches will go to cover up even serious criminal behavior.

Whatever the situation is in OF, I congratulate the OF coach for standing up for what is right. Good luck to them in their game.

I feel bad for the team. If that is a true story' date=' then it is a terrible blow for them.

There has to be a line of what is acceptable behavior. The kids need to know that being a football player is not a status symbol that can overcome laws, rules, etc. I think it is a disservice to the players that do not break rules but who must sit back and watch what goes on around them and see who has privileges. It can be shocking to see how some schools or coaches will go to cover up even serious criminal behavior.

Whatever the situation is in OF, I congratulate the OF coach for standing up for what is right. Good luck to them in their game.[/quote']

AGREE 110%

This should be at any level, be it high school, college or pro!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont