DISTRICT 32 TOURNAMENTS

Article from KOGT

Bridge City LL captured the 12 year old District 32 championship Monday night in grand fashion by putting the beat down on Groves National 18-0. BCLL collected 19 hits including 7 homeruns. They concluded the District Tournament going 4-0 outscoring their opponents 65-7. For the tournament they also had 57 hits with 14 homeruns. Up next for BCLL will be the Sectional round which will be played at BCLL starting July 17th. Team members are Ryne Shugart, Blake Pruett, Tryce Howard, Dillon Taylor, Kolten Bergeron, Blaine Slaughter, Chase Shugart, Chase Rutledge, Coby Roddy, Bryce Carey, Jonah Watts, Corbin Voegeli, and Matthew Kress.

Update on BC vs Vidor seniors?

BCLL 13 VLL 12

Who pitched for BCLL?

not sure...medium sized kid that thru a lot of offspeed stuff...i left in the 5th and he was still pitching and they were up 8-2 i think...he had vidor off balance pretty good...more of a g. maddux type pitcher.

seniors vidors steven clayton pitched game 1, curtis watkins game 2, nolan friend game 3 clayton hit 2 rum bomb in the 6th to bust game two open

they definitely have a good team. the talent at sectionals will be much better. the 2 run home run by clayton was awesome....first pitch from new pitcher...the kid thru his glove and cussed...he's lucky the umps didn't say anything.

seniors vidors steven clayton pitched game 1, curtis watkins game 2, nolan friend game 3 clayton hit 2 rum bomb in the 6th to bust game two open

they definitely have a good team. the talent at sectionals will be much better. the 2 run home run by clayton was awesome....first pitch from new pitcher...the kid thru his glove and cussed...he's lucky the umps didn't say anything.

No he didn't.

No he didn't.

he most definitely threw his glove and semi-yelled sh!t. he did well and pulled it together afterwards, but definitley threw his glove and cursed. i was right at the backstop. all three games between the two teams were great games.

Does anyone know where the Junior Baseball Sectionals will be at? I looked at the eteamz website and they didn't have it

RedBird5, District 12 is holding the Sectionals for Juniors. I don't think the DA has confirmed what park will host. I would guess maybe West End/Amelia field. I will post when I find out.

Ok thanks, Vincent Beck Stadium would be nice.

did they ever set where the juniors are playing?

Does anyone know where the Junior Baseball Sectionals will be at? I looked at the eteamz website and they didn't have it

RedBird5, District 12 is holding the Sectionals for Juniors. I don't think the DA has confirmed what park will host. I would guess maybe West End/Amelia field. I will post when I find out.

Amelia

Amelia

thanks

Amelia

thanks

WEST END AND BC FRIDAY @ 5:30

TOMBALL AND BARBERS HILL @ 8:30

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01