Mustangs DB names five finalists for commitment

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A "WOS" FAN THIS YEAR?  WE GET TO WATCH THESE TWO MEN PLAY 16 MORE GAMES THIS YEAR.  I  APOLOGIZE  AHEAD OF TIME FOR RUNNING UP THE SCORE.

16 games..... you must have a state final run in mind (who could blame you?). Or, you're thinking of the NFL. ;)

I agree TD. Its kinda like Romo and the boys. U got rid of your so called "problem" and now things are gonna run perfect and WO-S is gonna  score on every possession. We will have 3 1,000 yd receivers and two running backs combine for 1950 yds. All the receivers and backs will have double digit touchdowns too :o. Now i hope like hell we win us a "ship" but to think the coordinator was the only problem is a stretch. I mean we did give up 35 points in the last game. We have been overstocked with wr/db 's lately. When was the last time we had a breakaway back that struck fear in everyone?Now we have had some really good backs lately,but not a stud with scary speed. In my opinion a speed back would make our offense really click. Im not talkin about fast against our district. No im talking fast enough to worry the power house teams in 3a. I hear we have some young studs coming up at the tailback position. Anyone have any info on those players?

On the days that the pass doesn't work I hope yall don't come on here wanting to know why we have abandoned the run. You got what you wanted now I hope he gets a chance to do his job his way.

BINGO!  Finally, a blue and silver realist.   ;D

Always not finally.  ;D

On the days that the pass doesn't work I hope yall don't come on here wanting to know why we have abandoned the run. You got what you wanted now I hope he gets a chance to do his job his way.

BINGO!  Finally, a blue and silver realist.   ;D

Always not finally.  ;D

"Call 'em like you see 'em" is always the best policy. 

Some famous coach once said "With the forward pass only three things can happen...and two of them are bad." 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124