Rice Hopes to stay alive.......

Guest JoesBros

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of runs scored at the Box next weekend!

I also can't believe they would make LSU play Rice for a super regional. LSU deserves to be the #1 overall seed (argue UCI) and not #3...

The same boat, are you really telling me Rice should be the 14th seed in the round of 16? really?

We'll see who's pitching decides to show up Friday at 6pm.

Guest JoesBros

Ok why do you think Im trying to change our bet. I have a good feeling these two will meet up in the CWS in a couple of weeks.

Ok why do you think Im trying to change our bet. I have a good feeling these two will meet up in the CWS in a couple of weeks.

No changing. It stands. I want you at the end of the year, heck it won't take that long for us to know the winner, to feel even worse for thinking the Astros had any shot of being better than the Yankees.

Im not jealous LSU just has a better baseball team  :-*

I have watched LSU play for a couple of national championships in football when they were not one of the top two teams in the country..

Maybe they are trying to make it up to U.T. for screwing them out of a shot at florida for the national championship instead of sending the Chokelahoma Sooners........ ;D

Guest JoesBros

I would give my right you know what to see LSU and UT play for a championship in basketball,football,or baseball. It was sweet knocking them out of the elite 8 a few years ago when the Tigers made that final four run.

tu would've been probably would've came in fourth or fifth in the SEC, but they play in a weak over rated Big 12.  LSU will smack tu around like a red headed step child. Geaux Tigers  ;D

Somebody's been drinking the Kool-Aid.  ;D

HOOK 'EM !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124