Who will get the WOS basketball job?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

You know, I don't really know....Maybe...WOS is not a bad job, its just a football covered job..The athletes are there, and I would take pride in beating HJ and Silsbee year in and year out... :D...Seriously, thats a good question...I really hadn't thought about that scenario...I think that its a really good 1st head coaching job for someone, too, however...Would be a good challenge for a guy like Clay at HJ, but I dont think he would even sniff at it...Ron Jackson would be a good choice...

You and every other Head Basketball Coach would take pride in beating HJ and Silsbee year in and year out - IF THEY COULD DO IT!

Guest tigersvoice

Why would Clay leave HJ for WOS???

To be the head coach again....Thats easy..It would not be a lateral move for him thats for sure..Dont know about the money situation at WOS, but I would think he would make more as head bb coach, huh?

DickieV, money doesn't wind everyone's clock.  Maybe Nos is happy enough to be home that he isn't looking to jump to just any head coaching position.  With HJ continuing to go to the State Tourney why hop off of that train just to be a head coach.  He gets tons of recognition for his coaching contributions at HJ.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed