Most Bench Press Reps of 225lbs via a SETX Player

Guest etbu

my neph ,the man anthony beard, presses 225  at 17 to 20 times. max i believe was 330

two weeks ago. he pressed 230 with 11 reps last wed, after a workout.

Studly.

i was in the weight room when stelly did it 29 times! and i guess if you dont believe it the only way your going to find out is to come on down to hardin and ask him to do it for you before he goes off to play college ball.. it really frustrates me that half of the people get on here to down players, just because they didnt make it in high school football.. so i guess if you dont believe him reppin it that many times im sure he would be glad to do it just to show yall.. i think next time i will film it just for you mr. horse steriods!

I'm not knocking him, it's just hard to believe. Did he power lift? If so he must of been the state champ. You don't throw 225 up that many times and not bench around 350 or over. Where's he playing college ball at? Keep up the good work, I would like to know the state record for reps with 225.

I'm not knocking him, it's just hard to believe. Did he power lift? If so he must of been the state champ. You don't throw 225 up that many times and not bench around 350 or over. Where's he playing college ball at? Keep up the gogood work, I would like to know the state record for reps with 225.

I witnessed him myself lift 225 a total of 29 times, for Mr HD shetlin steroids and scalpem we will film and place on you tube and this site.  Did not power lift this year but went to state last year.  Stelly can rep 315 total of 11 times as of now benching 400+.  So don't be a hater of local athletes.  It's nice when anyone from Southeast TX has a shot to play some college ball.  Go NSU  RIVERHAWKS!!!!!

Josh Cook, PN-G 2004 , 29 reps

This is the hidden content, please

this guy really is a beast.. he trains with Chris Gohlke and helps him run his summer camps at local high schools.. i've seen him throw up fairly heavy weights on powerclean like it was nothing...

has arms as big around as lots of peoples thighs.. and thighs as big around as lots of peoples bodys.. just an all around big dude..

Jake Leger from HJ.. class of 2010..

not sure how many times he can rep 225.. quite a few id be willing to bet.

the most i've seen him max was 320 and that was several months ago.. he is probably pushing 350..

kid is a beast.. watch out for him next year. #50 (center)..

I wasn't trying to down any high school athlete...I know how much work and commitment it takes. I was just simply asking a question because of what was going around at the beginning of the year.so if you could clear that up for me I'd appreciate it. Sorry if I sounded like I was knocking on the kid that was nowhere near my intentions

I'm not knocking him, it's just hard to believe. Did he power lift? If so he must of been the state champ. You don't throw 225 up that many times and not bench around 350 or over. Where's he playing college ball at? Keep up the gogood work, I would like to know the state record for reps with 225.

I witnessed him myself lift 225 a total of 29 times, for Mr HD shetlin steroids and scalpem we will film and place on you tube and this site.  Did not power lift this year but went to state last year.  Stelly can rep 315 total of 11 times as of now benching 400+.  So don't be a hater of local athletes.  It's nice when anyone from Southeast TX has a shot to play some college ball.  Go NSU   RIVERHAWKS!!!!!

I assuming your a high school kid, so I'll disregard the "hater" comment. I questioned the reps not him being a good high school athlete. I hope he does great, it's amazing to see kids nowadays lifting that much weight. I graduated from WB in 92 and had three players on my team play pro football and seven sign D1 scholarships and none of them was putting 225 up that many times. Kids are getting stronger these days, I would say faster, but I hadn't seen anyone beat the Bronson brothers and that group from Jasper, so I'll say we were faster in the early 90's ;D

stelly is not on steriods if that helps clear it up.. but here in the next few days we are going to film the lifts just to put all the arguing aside.. i mean proof is way better than talk right? and im not trying to start arguments with anyone i just dont like when student/athletes from any school get downed after all the work they put forth to perform and give us something to get on here and talk about!

Guest etbu

stelly is not on steriods if that helps clear it up.. but here in the next few days we are going to film the lifts just to put all the arguing aside.. i mean proof is way better than talk right? and im not trying to start arguments with anyone i just dont like when student/athletes from any school get downed after all the work they put forth to perform and give us something to get on here and talk about!

Where is he going to college?

I witnessed him myself lift 225 a total of 29 times, for Mr HD shetlin steroids and scalpem we will film and place on you tube and this site.  Did not power lift this year but went to state last year.  Stelly can rep 315 total of 11 times as of now benching 400+.  So don't be a hater of local athletes.  It's nice when anyone from Southeast TX has a shot to play some college ball.  Go NSU   RIVERHAWKS!!!!!

My goodness. Scalp 'em just said that it was hard to believe.

Why is there a reason for everyone to get so defensive about this guy.

no one called his mom a bad name or said that he was a bad peson.

but it i hard to believe bacuse according to this post only one other guy is belived to be able to do it.

(horse steroids or not)  ??? ??? ???

I just don't get why everyone is getting so defensive about wether or not he is being "downed"

Heck i'd like to see it myself because there are players in the NFL draft who can't do that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83