Who is the best hitting coach in area?

Guest GSlam

Well said 'iwonsee'.....if they teach point of contact and work with what you bring them, then stick with them.

Roderick Robertson and Chris Fackler are very good, too!

Jeremy Green is getting positive results also....

• 4 weeks later...

Whoever your child will listen too and relate too. The best hitting coach in the world will do nothing for your player if they teach a dif. style than your child can handle.

Agreed BUT all should teach same style of swing 'its how' they teach that gets results..

Trey Rinando? LMAO Nothing against this guy, but he is a pitcher. Not sure i would want my son learning how to hit from a guy who was a pitcher.

Agree, my son is a pitching instructor and even tho he WAS one of the better hitters in HS >>which was his last official AB, with 4 yrs college and 2 yrs with the Rangers he was around some of the best hitting coaches in the nation BUT he will not teach hitting >>even to his close kin. He can reconginize faults in a hitters approach and pitch to the weakness not correct them...

Guest jackbquick

Who is the best hitting coach in the area?

Jeremy Green is by far one of the top 5 in this area along with doing an awesome job of fielding along with that,  IMO.

Yeah I really like Jason and think he does a heck of a job. The one year he coached at Lumbeton was the best team we had in along time. If it wouldnt had been for a one game playoff that is. Now hes coaching my cousins 16U team TPX Jaxx and the guy does a heck of a job with him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder