Something Funny Or Amazing On The Field

we played hutto two years ago in klein tx right outside of houston...pretty good drive from bc.  we get to the locker room and are getting ready to warm up for the biggest game of the season, and one of our players forgot his helmet....which is funny but funnier than that they had to assemble a new helmet for him out of older helmet parts...his facemask was crooked and he had no stickers lol he looked like an idiot

Something amazing........some may remember Dr. Msonthi Levine on the football field at West Brook...........I remember him getting hit about mid-thigh......flipped over, with out skipping a beat......and picked up another 7-10 yards before being brought down...... (IMO) one of the most exciting RB's in West Brook history!!

first time p.a.lincoln beat wo-s!!!

everyone booed coached williams cause he punted on a 4 and 1.on that punt the return guy fumbles.we get it back and score!!!.we kickoff again the same guy fumbles again!!!! we go on to go to the playoffs for the first time in 14 years and wo-s stays home. we fans shed tears of joy...seriously!!! if someone was a foe of yours that night,you was huggin and celebrating!!! wo-s players were shocked.some were crying. fans tried in a poor attempt to pull down the goal post lol!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nederland Bandit

In the mid 80's at Warren, we were working on the on-side kick, without ANY success. As it was, one of our coaches had an artificial leg, after much aggrevation by everyone, he reached down pull off his leg, and golfed it........the prettiest on-side kick you have ever seen.........but then the funniest part........he always wore long pants due to his leg........now we all had to circle around him while he sat on the ground take his pants off and put his leg back on right in the middle of the practice field, and then to add the shock, before that instance, MOST of us had no idea, we just thought he had a slight limp from an old injury or something.

:D :D

Guest Kelly Football

In 2000 we (sabine pass) were playing chester.  Chester had a very tough team that year.  And we as usual on had about 14 guys on the team.  Right after halftime our qb was taken out of the game with a concusion.  He was so out of it on the side lines, he saw a red light from a video camera and kept telling the coaches that chester had snipers in the trees........

But to add to the saga, our back up qb was a little green to say the least.  The first play he was in the game he lined up behind the left tackle.  I said tackle, not gaurd or center.  Calls the snap and the center snaped it to no one.  Two plays later we have to punt and it's the back up qb punting.  I was one of the protectors 5 yards off the line.  He kicked the ball right into my back.  The ball went 15 yards behind me.

I am sure someone had a good laugh with that game.

:D :D :D

one year PAM punter got "ruffed up" after getting the oscar,he began showing off his vertical leaping skills and every in the stans and on the sideline told him LAY DOWN!!! this kid drops and starts to roll holding his knee.ref didn't see athing. the visitors were all booing.then the punter is assisted to the sidelines and starts to celebrate and the ref saw and had the red face.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami