Mid County Double Header predictions At Reliant?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Nederland has a shot, but Brenham will be a tough day for PN-G. If the mid-county teams were switched, I'd say PN-G had a shot against LM, but that Brenham would be a tough day for Big Ned. Brenham is looking like the real deal.

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Could be but man Brenham has got to the point where they just reload every year and not just in Baseball.

• 2 weeks later...

Predictions? Nederland/LaMarque? PN-G/Brenham?

Without any question what so ever, I am afraid the Golden Triangle will start 0-2. Even though I gve them heck, I am pulling for the underdogs here. After all, they are in our Region. Good luck!

Yes, Nederland and PNG will likely start out with a double header loss at Reliant Stadium. Anything else would be a pretty big upset. The preseason rankings show La Marque and Brenham in the top 5 in the state.

It does not take a whole lot of insight and football knowledge to make the prediction on these games. The Mid-County crowds are going to be hoping for that big upset that people will be talking about in years to come and if not, at least make a good showing of it and gain some good experience.

Just the fact that the Mid-County schools were invited to play in a double header game for two years in Reliant Stadium is a pretty big deal. I have no idea of the inside dealings on getting the games scheduled but I would imagine it has something to do with the reputation of the fan base. I hardly think Reliant would be a scheduled game for an out of town school that would show up with 500 fans.

Just think of the tongues that would be wagging if MC started out 2-0.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami