*Kirbyville vs Hemphill Tonight in Jasper*Hemphill Advances!!

10-6 in the 7th   It was an offense packed game.....Hazelwood with a great put out at the plate from center field....Umps were calling low strikes, but they were consistant.  Josh Harris was thrown out at first by a phantom touch, but I saw it from about 200 ft...then I consulted a fan (Hemphill) behind 1st base...it was the Bob Uecker all over again.."he missed the tag"..anyway..some great hitting, and some poor base-running by both teams cost some runs... Jasper has a great field...I really like the brick wall, and the green Moster!!!

FOOTBALL STARTS in 100 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-6 in the 7th   It was an offense packed game.....Hazelwood with a great put out at the plate from center field....Umps were calling low strikes, but they were consistant.  Josh Harris was thrown out at first by a phantom touch, but I saw it from about 200 ft...then I consulted a fan (Hemphill) behind 1st base...it was the Bob Uecker all over again.."he missed the tag"..anyway..some great hitting, and some poor base-running by both teams cost some runs... Jasper has a great field...I really like the brick wall, and the green Moster!!!

FOOTBALL STARTS in 100 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just and FYI, Hemphill doesn't like to use Bmt chapter..those umps were from Tyler, so I herad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder