Bridge City vs Cameron Yoe Playoff Game Set

CAUTION;   I tried to open the site Bobcat4life(map) has above here and it locked up my computer....it took a lot of work to get a virus out of my system......

Sorry about that East TX. I erased that post so nobody else runs the risk of that. It was the link to baseball usa website. You can find maps there

Baseball USA is very easy to find.

Stay I-10 the entire way until you get to Beltway 8 (the back side of the loop)  there will be a store called The Great Indoors on your right, and a Chili's on that corner.  Exit right about there and stay on the access road on the Beltway to the right.  I can't remember the exit name, but it is right before you would take the actual Beltway exit.  (the Beltway exit is on the left, sort of different).

Baseball USA is about a mile or so down on the right.  The sign is set back a little.  You will go through a few stop signs before you come to it.  The sign says Baseball USA  The Yard.  There is a building in front and they should be playing on the first field that you will come to on your left.

Takes about an 1 hr 45 min from BC.

The key is to exit I-10 to the right (north) and stay on Beltway 8 FRONTAGE Road, not entering the toll freeway.

It is the next main exit on Katy Fwy after Gessner, past downtown and the west side of Loop 610.  Stay north on the frontage rd and you'll pass a red light at the intersection of Hammerly Blvd with a Burger King in the convenience store.  Stay alert toward the right after that intersection.  The Baseball USA sign is low to the ground and sneaks up on you. The park will be on the right side of the frontage road before you reach Clay Rd. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder