Who is going to have the best "D" in district 23-a?

i think that WH will have the most talent of the defensive side of the ball this year now weather or not they play with heart and determination that has yet to be seen but i can see them being comparable to evadale's D of last year. Now HD will have as much talent on D as WH at the top of their roster but i don't see their second tear guys being at the level of WH's second tear guys. evadale will still be very well coached and they will play their hearts out from the first snap to the last but i just don't see them with the talent that they had on d like last year due to graduation

i think that WH will have the most talent of the defensive side of the ball this year now weather or not they play with heart and determination that has yet to be seen but i can see them being comparable to evadale's D of last year. Now HD will have as much talent on D as WH at the top of their roster but i don't see their second tear guys being at the level of WH's second tear guys. evadale will still be very well coached and they will play their hearts out from the first snap to the last but i just don't see them with the talent that they had on d like last year due to graduation

well said

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Evadale will be down this year on the "D" side of the ball due to Graduation at the start of the year. It will be up to the younger kids to step up and that will take time for them to learn to play there spot and not chase the ball and give up containment. On the Off side of the ball a kid can be a  stand out star but on the D side it takes all 11  working together ,doing there jobs on ever play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami