3 way scrimmage - Dayton, WOS, and ??PNG??

From what I understand Dayton and WOS would like to include PNG into their scrimmage this could be a chance for them to prove their offense or should say their defense.

That's a scrimmage I would pay to see.

From what I understand Dayton and WOS would like to include PNG into their scrimmage this could be a chance for them to prove their offense or should say their defense.

That's a scrimmage I would pay to see.

me too... hope it happens. PNG will get to test out their new toy against 2 good defenses.

I would love to scrimmage WOS and Dayton. Two excellent programs would give a great test before the season, but If PNG only gets one scrimmage due to the Spring ball, I don't see a split scrimmage happening. I thought I heard that PNG and PAM would be scrimmaging. Can anyone verify this?

I would love to scrimmage WOS and Dayton. Two excellent programs would give a great test before the season, but If PNG only gets one scrimmage due to the Spring ball, I don't see a split scrimmage happening. I thought I heard that PNG and PAM would be scrimmaging. Can anyone verify this?

That was my understanding as well. I'd also heard about a scrimmage with Jasper, but I'm not really sure about that one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124