19-4A All-District

A few Kids to be considered:

P - Smesny (Dayton), Burditt (BH)

LF - Henscey (BH)

CF - Padgett (BH), Crapo (Dayton)

1st - Lyday (BH)

SS - Carmono (BH), Crosby SS

Comment about best 1st baseball - Kid from BH Tyler Lyday (Junior) - From what I have seen this kid has hit the ball all year and has been a wall on defense. I don't know all the stats, but I heard he's batting around .375 with an OBP over .500, not bad considering this is the best competition I've seen in our District.

A few Kids to be considered:

P - Smesny (Dayton), Burditt (BH)

LF - Henscey (BH)

CF - Padgett (BH), Crapo (Dayton)

1st - Lyday (BH)

SS - Carmono (BH), Crosby SS

Comment about best 1st baseball - Kid from BH Tyler Lyday (Junior) - From what I have seen this kid has hit the ball all year and has been a wall on defense. I don't know all the stats, but I heard he's batting around .375 with an OBP over .500, not bad considering this is the best competition I've seen in our District.

I'd add a couple of the Crosby pitchers as well......Malchar and Driebensky (no way that I have that spelled correctly ).  Also, Price Jacobs from Goose Creek has been very solid.

Here are some kids I have noticed in district (need help with some names)

Dayton                                                         Crosby                                               Barbers Hill

Smesny (best pitcher in district)                      Grebesky(great pitcher)                       Burditt(good pitcher and bat)

Crapo (good outfielder with good bat)              s/s that hit homerun against Dayton      c/f (great speed,good bat and glove)

Kolarik(good glove and bat)                            Malchar                                             s/s i think Carmona

Walter                                                           1st baseman                                       l/f hit with power

Goose Creek                                                    Galena Park                                     Kingwood Park

c/f (good hitter with speed)                                3rd baseman(good glove)                 Salter(good pitcher)

left handed pitcher/1st baseman (good pitcher)                                                         (good team I know there is more)

middle infielder hit homerun against Smesny        CE King

catcher (had good arm)                                      Andrew Cole(catcher),s/s with good speed "not sure of name"

• 2 weeks later...

Since we are in holding pattern and the play is still fresh in our minds we need your picks for the best player in district at the following positions.

BH

Lyday First Base

Padgett outfield

Carmona shortstop and Clifton secondbase the best middle infield in the district

Burditt or Henscey either one could be MVP

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn