Astros vs Reds Series

Guest 11/13Dad

Pudge 2-3 Hr, Wandy has gone 7 innings and the Stros lead 7-1. WB's Jay Bruce 0-3

Saw Bruce jawing at the umpire pretty good after a backwards K

Pudge 2-3 Hr, Wandy has gone 7 innings and the Stros lead 7-1. WB's Jay Bruce 0-3

Wandy is throwing as good as anyone in MLB for the 1st month of the season.

Berkman has got to get it going. His starting very slow each year is becoming a trend.

Berkman started off last year smoking hot.  I think he got up to .400 at the time of the first Silver Boot series against the Rangers.  He tailed off after that though.

Wandy is throwing as good as anyone in MLB for the 1st month of the season.

Berkman has got to get it going. His starting very slow each year is becoming a trend.

Berkman started off last year smoking hot.  I think he got up to .400 at the time of the first Silver Boot series against the Rangers.  He tailed off after that though.

Might of been the year before....he just looked out of shape for the early part of the season.....and did not perform well early. Don't get me wrong, I am a Berkman fan.

Guest JoesBros

Read on the chronicle earlier that he's out of the lineup tonight apparently he is mentaly struggling with the hitting slump he's in right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder