Bear JV

Bear70

they did have some pretty good athletes for the bear jv. there was a real tall receiver for the bears number 89 or 88, he made a couple of impressive catches. the running back had some good speed and made a few long runs against us. i also noticed they had some good size guys.

I don't know why, but its ridiculous. LCM hired this young guy I think he coached at Temple and this is the way they did it. Get this..... The varsity does not practice in full pads.....ever ! They worked out in full pads the first day they were allowed, and then again the next day for a scrimmage that lasted about an hour and a half. Since then its been shorts and shoulder pads only.

Yep, your right ! First day in full pads since mid August. That makes three days of practice in full pads this season. I'm so glad he changed his mind. LCM has good kids, they just don't work them hard enough.

I know this because I have one that plays varsity.

As far as the girdle pads go..... Thats the way you get somebody hurt, going half speed or half cocked.

You either play touch or tackle. If its tackle then you buckle up with full pads and go hard !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder